DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

WONDERBOY IS GOING TO SHOW TYRONE HIS LITTLE WONDER!

WHY DO I GET THE FEELING TS AND FIRST REPLY ARE THE SAME PERSON?

GOOD HE IS PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN, WOODLEY THINKS HE CAN JUST DO WHAT HE WANTS, WHEN HE DEFENDS HIS TITLE THEN HE CAN START CALLING SHOTS, UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND FIGHT.
download.jpg

lol "putting his foot down"

the only reason he is getting it is because diaz and gsp fell through

Good. Woodley thinks he's more popular than he is. Dude barely ever fights. Once you get the following McGregor has, then you can call the shots.

hahahaha Tyrone
I knew Dana tought who the fuck is this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: hahahahaha

woodley has a hutzpa to sit and wait for his title shot and now decide that wonderboy doesn't deserve a shot ??

Its great news if true, BUT guys please remember this is Dana!! he is a compulsive liar, he lies so often so impossible to know the truth. Lets just wait and see for the fight to be officially booked..

GOOD HE IS PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN, WOODLEY THINKS HE CAN JUST DO WHAT HE WANTS, WHEN HE DEFENDS HIS TITLE THEN HE CAN START CALLING SHOTS, UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND FIGHT.
danawhite.png

Sherdog is going to explode when Woodley is able to blanket Wonderboy for 25 minutes.

Woodleys only chance is that big right hand. Honestly I haven't seen his MMA wrestling very much is it any good?

Good... now Woodley can come back to earth and stop being pathetic!

Woodley fans and BLM activists everywhere are in tears. Wonderboy via KO round whatever.

Awesome, he's the deserving contender and he's gonna put Woodley away. Great fight.

Woodley is about to kill WB hype train.

It's funny how you don't mention in the same article Dana shot down any notion that McGregor is fighting anyone except Aldo in his next fight. In fact like 70% of the article was about Conor.

Don't mind the matchup very good. Jut pray to god we are not looking at a Nick Diaz Vs GSp rematch! I have zero interest in that one

I would like to see GSP fight a top guy he hasn't faced yet. And diaz sub 500 record for the past years does nothing for me and Im also tired of his BS interviews how he could careless about fighting and he most likely will be a problem promoting blah blah blah

Back