DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

Tbf he did challenge the champ a division up, a bold move.

He lost to a guy who replaced the injured champ. At that point, he should have been forced to defend his title, or relinquish it and fight in another weight class. Conor should not have had the option to hold up an entire division because he bit off more than he could chew.

We will see how invincible and unbeatable as his fans think Wonderboy is. I think Woodley could likely knock him out.

Don't blame Woodley for trying, but he kinda made a fool of himself talking like it was all up to him to deny Thompson. He got caught up in Conor's style without having Conor's drawing power or clout. I don't think he was ducking as much as just wanting a money fight. GSP is more dangerous than Wonderboy. Also he has the speed and power to KO Wonderboy, who doesn't even fight with his hands up. Not to mention Woodley can outwrestle him.

No. Dana White should be consistent. I say ALL the champions should have to fight the #1 contender and shouldn't be able to choose their opponents. Being a "company man" is irrelevant to the situation. If you let one fighter get away with choosing their opponent, the others will follow suit.

Dana opened the flood gates by letting Conor get away with it and now this is the result.
Sherdoggers like some double standards and don't like others. Mcgregor can get away with it because they like him. Bader can be skipped over because we they like Gustafsson. Woodley can't do this because they like Thompson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back