DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
GOOD HE IS PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN, WOODLEY THINKS HE CAN JUST DO WHAT HE WANTS, WHEN HE DEFENDS HIS TITLE THEN HE CAN START CALLING SHOTS, UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND FIGHT.

Yup 3rd or 4th thread about this so far.

All good though.. rock on TS!

Cheerz.jpg

P.S. OH YEAH! I FORGOT TO YELL MY RESPONSE! HAHA

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Best News i have heard in days.

War Wonderboy!

Source? I prayed last night that God grant me one wish...and my wish was for Tyron to lose the belt at first defence.

Dana is lying, Woodley is off running and no one knows where he is.

EJc4Pna.gif

Anybody that thinks a fighter will get matched w/ someone the ufc doesn't want them to is an idiot.
Fighters have never called the shots in matching making. If a superstar you might carry some influence but ufc is ALL about the bottom line and future bottom lines.
Wonderboy will smoke Woodley, imo, but I don't blame Woodley for wanting a big $$ fight first.

Woodley is likely getting anxiety medicine already if this is true. Even the mere sight of Wonderboy gets him pissing in his pants.

Bad match up for TWood Wonderboy is just too energetic and high output Woodley would need to crowd him and bring him down wrestle n hump Wonderboy, stifle all that moving kinetic energy he has.

Nego have started with GSP,
That's just Dana playing game fool

Dana did the right thing here. I'm not sure what else Wonderboy would have to do honestly. Aren't you supposed to clean out the division as champion, not on the way to being champion?

Back