DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

He's got to beat off the number 2 ranked guy in the division first.
Edit: I was paying homage to Dana on Tuf, when he said "You've got to beat him off", then everyone laughed and he realised what he said.

Last edited:
Get a backup opponent ready for Wonderboy; I have a feeling he'll be fighting for the interim belt

This is fucking funny! About time the UFC sets these primadonnas straight.

Dana is lying, Woodley is off running and no one knows where he is.

EJc4Pna.gif

That's ok he can't escape Wonderboy's mind bullets!!

Hahahaaa Dana's been a Hermit since UFC sale for him to come out on UFC site and say this he really wants it. Ty-Run you better change your tune quick.

Say something like "yo dudes I just wanted money fight but I'll beat WBs ass too"

would be good

I'd bet real money you will try and sit out though. "injury" "movie making" or just straight up. Because you are scared of WB style and being a flash in the pan.

So all that talk on all sides was unnecessary?

Moving on let's see what happens in their fight

Glad they made this fight and I will be routing for Wonderboy...however to say Tyron canno win this fight is ridiculous, he has the tools.
OFC he has the tools. It's a fight first of all. He can take WB down and WB wont get up. He can KO WB with his bombs. But mental edge lost IMO with his ducking.

I favor WB a little more than before.

Nice. This is great news for everyone not named Tyrone Woodley.
People trying to come like a champs #1 priority is to make as much money as possible and not to defend against the best contenders, it's total BS.
Tyrone didn't even front like he gave any kind of damn about who deserved a shot, he was straight going for the best possible payday with his 15 minutes of belt.

Translation: "Diaz and GSP are asking for too much money because they ain't no bitches, so we gotta do Wonderboy"

Good. Woodley thinks he's more popular than he is. Dude barely ever fights. Once you get the following McGregor has, then you can call the shots.
Nah fuck that Conor should be defending and not fighting a guy who already thrashed him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back