Dana White: Jones doesn't want to fight Gus, asking for Cormier, 5 fights left

I'm all for Jones going after Cormier. In my opinion and especially after the performance he put on against Glover, he beats Gus pretty handily the second time around. He's just too smart of a fighter to make the same mistakes. Cormier is the biggest threat to the title right now despite what the rankings say.

Yeah, there's no denying it any more. He's flat out ducking Gustafsson.

10284546_10152435357756276_3865430296308652304_o.jpg

what a bizarre love triangle

vfa2ys.jpg

Fixed

Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.

432.gif

100% ducking. No way around it. Gus arguably win the first fight.

I do not agree with you. Neither does a large portion of the MMA community.

Because DC is a better fight/fighter? Jones beat Gus already, I'm no Jones fan and that's exactly why I want to see DC/Jones because I know DC has a better chance then Gus does. Jones will beat Gus again and all of this ducking BS will be forgotten. Just watch.

I'm a HUGE DC fan, comics and Daniel Cormier. I like the way he talks, I like the way he acts, I like his pedigree, I like him as a fighter, period. I want to see him fight JBJ! I agree Jones already won, and I want to see DC push JBJ to the edge. The funny thing is, I like Jones a lot. I think he has the most potential of anyone and if DC can push him beyond his limit and JBJ still wins, and especially if he finishes DC in the late rounds. He will be able to truly evolve!

Gus did win the first fight based on points, and on damage. He clearly won the 1st 3 rounds. And he didn't bitch about the lost once in the post fight and conference interviews.

Uh no...

Jones is a wuss. He got beat up badly by Gus and lost that fight on a lot of score cards. He's not over it mentally and he is 100% ducking Gus.

I can't stand Jon Jones.

What scorecards?

Ravendarat said:
Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.
That is fighter bashing.

Ok I got it out of my system, maybe that was a bit harsh, but the guy just get under my skin every time I see anything he tweets and basically every time I hear him talk> i guess I shouldn't let him bother me so much being I've never met him but damn, what an arrogant lying fuck.

Man when did jon jones commit a mass genocide and murder your family?

Think you might be a tad too emotionally invested.

It's unhealthy to have that much hate for someone that has no direct influence on your life. Seek help.

Ok I got it out of my system, maybe that was a bit harsh, but the guy just get under my skin every time I see anything he tweets and basically every time I hear him talk> i guess I shouldn't let him bother me so much being I've never met him but damn, what an arrogant lying fuck.

You need help. :icon_neut

You should really stop and examine why he causes such an emotional reaction out of you. Its not good to be that affected by an athletes tweets.

I had Jones winning the fight. Just barely. And only on a second viewing.

The fans opinion matters quite a bit as far as career prospects go. I disliked Jones long before the Gus fight.
Fair enough
I say...
Let bones and Cormier fight. Rematches that follow barn burners tend to not live up to the first fight anyways

Cormier vs bones has value entertainment written allover it

Im okay with it aslong as they put Gus vs Rumble on the same card.

Champs shouldn't get to decide their opponent.

This. It's a recipe for disaster. I know in this instance he wants Cormier, but it's not a good precedent.

Also, I'm sure one of you can confirm this or not, didn't Jones say he'd fight Gus after Glover?

Back