Dana White: Jones doesn't want to fight Gus, asking for Cormier, 5 fights left

I prefer the DC fight, guys getting old and has a better chance of beating Jones. Gus is a good fight, but he's young let him fight someone else (easy for all I care) and get the winner.

Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.

tUXfcaN.gif

yeah guys.. support the duck.

many people thought gus deserved a immediate rematch.

why do some of you want him to avoid gus?

Because he beat him already! 4 rounds easily. Gus gets a fight against a non top 10 guy and he gets another rematch? Let Gus fight DC or another top 5 guy before we talk another title shot.

Ok I got it out of my system, maybe that was a bit harsh, but the guy just get under my skin every time I see anything he tweets and basically every time I hear him talk> i guess I shouldn't let him bother me so much being I've never met him but damn, what an arrogant lying fuck.

What really got me was when he said something about not to confuse the difference between business and publicity to Dana White, his employer. I'd bitch slap that mofo, and say what??! lol, I officially hate Jon Jones, and I was a big fan in his early days, but his attitude not only stinks, but he his this I'm better than you complex.

Still young, dumb and filled with bullshit...

This bullshit is getting ridiculous...

Because he beat him already! 4 rounds easily. Gus gets a fight against a non top 10 guy and he gets another rematch? Let Gus fight DC or another top 5 guy before we talk another title shot.

Stopped reading right about there.

Because he beat him already! 4 rounds easily.
Jones did NOT win more than 3 rounds and even the rounds he won (2, 4 and 5) were highly contentious with the exception of the fifth.

What's stupid is Dana says, "People think we're redoing his contract," it's because he said a few days ago they are redoing his contract."

who cares, wouldn't mind seeing cormier bones matchup. sooner or later bones is going to be forced to fight gus or give up the title so its not like he's ducking gus. people are crazy. this isn't boxing

What's stupid is Dana says, "People think we're redoing his contract," it's because he said a few days ago they are redoing his contract."

His previous contract hadn't expired yet, they were offering him a more lucrative extension to his existing contract if he'd take the Gus fight, which he isn't...

People saying he's holding out for money, but he'd make more money taking the contract extension and fighting Gus than he would keeping his current contract and fighting DC.

All I'm saying is let Gus prove he deserves a rematch. A win over Manuwa doesn't scream title shot to me.

Lol @ believing Dana. Until Jones says something, I'm not trusting it.

Yup we are talking bout reality.

229_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

No your talking about two different things, the person who officially won, and the person who should've won by many mma media pundits and fans. There's a fine line between delusion, and reality son... Don't confuse the two.

Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.

I hope everything you wish on him happens to you. How's that?

Back