Dana White: Jones doesn't want to fight Gus, asking for Cormier, 5 fights left

LMAO deep down, he know he lost to Gus. This is just a way for him to try and keep his belt a little longer.

Gus did win the first fight based on points, and on damage. He clearly won the 1st 3 rounds. And he didn't bitch about the lost once in the post fight and conference interviews.

I think its tough to say Gus clearly won the fight. It was close.

Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.

LMAO! True dat.

Jones is a wuss. He got beat up badly by Gus and lost that fight on a lot of score cards. He's not over it mentally and he is 100% ducking Gus.

I can't stand Jon Jones.
U sound like a butthurt Gus fan. Fight was close, I'll give you that but...
He didn't lose tho on the scorecards that matter and guess what. No others matter

Gus did win the first fight based on points, and on damage. He clearly won the 1st 3 rounds. And he didn't bitch about the lost once in the post fight and conference interviews.

Gus lost the 2nd round, Jon was more active. Jon hurt gus badly, Gus didn't hurt Jon badly in the fight. It was close, but Jon won.

Thats why we had a UFC event canceled right? Cause you never turned down a fight. Fuck I hate this fucking guy so much. I don't even care about seeing him loose in the octagon, let him get hit by a bus walking across the street or get drunk and wrap another car around a tree and put this useless bastard in the ground.

Dude...

I can see a champ pushing back on title fights against no-namers to ensure (s)he makes the most money per fight, but otherwise I'm not sure why it matters as long as the champ has enough notice to prepare. I assume he thinks he'll beat DC, which means he's going to fight Gus a second time either way.

Ducking a guy he already beat? Sounds legit.

DC is a harder fight for him imo.

Why refuse to sign the fight agreement ? If he's confident in his ability....doesn't beating gustaffson soundly and there by erasing any doubt..seem like the smart thing to do?
Keeps his brand strong......
Makes the doubters/critics STFU...

There is no escape Jon

g5PNNAt.jpg

Fucking lold hard

Gus lost the 2nd round, Jon was more active. Jon hurt gus badly, Gus didn't hurt Jon badly in the fight. It was close, but Jon won.

In delusion land, perhaps... But we're talking about reality son. Go back and watch the fight.

This surprises me,

The Gus fight was close and people will always talk about it until a rematch.
DC is a dangerous fight for Jones.

Champs shouldn't get to decide their opponent.

U sound like a butthurt Gus fan. Fight was close, I'll give you that but...
He didn't lose tho on the scorecards that matter and guess what. No others matter

I had Jones winning the fight. Just barely. And only on a second viewing.

The fans opinion matters quite a bit as far as career prospects go. I disliked Jones long before the Gus fight.

Bruh, chill out. lol

Back