Dana White: Jones doesn't want to fight Gus, asking for Cormier, 5 fights left

Are we all forgetting that everyone thought Jones was gonna Hellbow Gus's face into oblivion without very much trouble, and he instead found himself in the fight of his life..?

yeah guys.. support the duck.

many people thought gus deserved a immediate rematch.

why do some of you want him to avoid gus?

lol @ throwing your LHW champion under the bus.

But he still should take the Gus fight, it was a razor close decision.

I don't really think that works considering Cormier is out quite a while with a knee injury

There is no escape Jon

g5PNNAt.jpg

Thank God for fighters like Robbie Lawler and Chael Sonnen that will fight anyone, anytime and anywhere...

Jon's a big hypocrite and a fucking diva.

100% ducking. No way around it. Gus arguably win the first fight.

I'm all for Jones ducking Gus to fight Cormier. Cormier/Jones is the fight to make right now. That kind of gives Gus the shaft but he'd be sacrificing his title shot for a good cause.

Bring on the DC man! Who the hell is Gus? Are you guys talking about this gus?:

60022.jpg

Lol oh please! Daniel is a way better fight!!!!

damn, id really like to see the rematch. thought gus won the first one, but after watching jon/glover, it looks like jons striking has really improved. be interesting to see what happens. jon/dc is cool to though

yeah guys.. support the duck.

many people thought gus deserved a immediate rematch.

why do some of you want him to avoid gus?

Because DC is a better fight/fighter? Jones beat Gus already, I'm no Jones fan and that's exactly why I want to see DC/Jones because I know DC has a better chance then Gus does. Jones will beat Gus again and all of this ducking BS will be forgotten. Just watch.

Cormier would beat the living piss out of Gus, even the rankest loser haters of his have to give him credit for this

100% ducking. No way around it. Gus arguably win the first fight.

Gus did win the first fight based on points, and on damage. He clearly won the 1st 3 rounds. And he didn't bitch about the lost once in the post fight and conference interviews.

Jones is a wuss. He got beat up badly by Gus and lost that fight on a lot of score cards. He's not over it mentally and he is 100% ducking Gus.

I can't stand Jon Jones.

We need more fighters that act like real men in the UFC.

After years and years of lying and twisting facts, you guys still buy whatever comes out of Dana's mouth, it's pretty incredible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back