Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

Thompson and Maia both have unique styles...Maia was only finished once in his career(by Nate Marquardt, who is the only man to finish Tyron also) ....Thompson has never been finished ..Any coach would tell their fighters to fight these 2 guys with extreme caution and try to out point them to get the win.....Tyron was only the 2nd guy ever to KO Robbie (Diaz-2004).....So, im not getting how Tyron is "shooting himself in the foot".....Wrong again Dana

Here's a refresher for everyone:

If Wonderboy is not winning a fight, by default it will get boring b/c you have to be very patient to beat him. Till's fight w/ Wonderboy was even more boring.

Anderson's fight w/ Maia was by far the worst fight I have ever seen in UFC's MW division. Maia kept flopping to his back when he would get hit, and Anderson was trying to engage him in the standup but he would give him this look of desperation each time he stuffed his takedowns. The only guy to finish Maia was Marquardt b/c Maia bum rushed him.

But Tyron KTFO of the ruthless one, something the elite strikers in Rory and Condit couldn't do for 5 rounds, nor could Dos Anjos when he destroyed his knee and was only standing to defend shots against the cage.

Yet the goofball expected Tyron to follow a rocked Maia to the ground and finish him like Yoel. Why take an unnecessary risk when you're winning a fight?

The only reason GSP went for the knockout against Bispimg was because he knew he was going to lose in the last three rounds due to his fading conditioning.

LOL....we just about made the same post at the same time

This was Dana's reaction after Cain destroyed Brock:

2j3fk84.jpg

ufc%20121%20dana.gif
His reaction after Stipe beat Ngannou must have been similar lol. Stipe grabbed the belt himself.

Dana's reaction when Woodley KO's Till COLD

b0a3359a7489fb579ff0d3e4035f9797
That's the "just lost a bet" face if I've ever seen one. :) :) :)

I wonder how many millions that fat fucking cunt blew on his little buddy.

I thought he meant it more like Tyron being in boring decision wins for his title fights . If anything that Trump stuff is keeping Tyrons name out there a lil more.

Also did you really have to go that far with a white cop shooting Tyrons foot? Shit like that is what got Trump elected.
It was supposed to be a joke. I'm not really causing a ruckus here. lol

Lol some people think it's Dana that just started bashing Woodley out of nowhere.

No. Dana liked Woodley. He took him to the Superbowl. He even invited Woodley and his to his own son's (Dana's son's) birthday party to see Kendrick Lamar who Woodley is a huge fan of. (Woodley says he sees Kendrick Lamar the same way he sees Muhammad Ali.) Woodley even has a job as an analyst and got a title shot after more than a year and a half layoff.

But whenever Woodley gets a platform, he sabotages himself with the fans and the UFC by bashing the UFC, playing the race card, and acting entitled. Plus, performance matters and Woodley hasn't been impressive since winning the belt.

Woodley flat out makes claims of racism against the UFC. This sort of accusation is very serious as it could destroy a company's public image. Is Dana supposed to be cool with this when they've treated him so well?

Keep in mind that it's the fans that don't like Woodley. Dana is just explaining why.

Woodley should act like a champ and not a victim if he cares so much about what people think of him.

Dana and Tyron at Superbowl 51:
16465712_1861166114162212_8936644190587060224_n.0.jpg

Dana, Tyron, and Tyron's son watching Kendrick Lamar perform at Dana's son's birthday:

TLDR: Dana liked Tyron. Tyron sabotages himself. Dana is just telling it like it is.

Flame on haters.

If I'm forced to pick the lesser between two evils, I'm pickin Twood, all day, urry day.

Well it's hard to like Woodley because his personality is what it is and he does everything he could to avoid trading in the fight. Till has always been ready to stand and trade with anyone.

I'm starting to think Tyron has early onset CTE from the way he's been acting since he became champ.

I guess we can thank Marquardt for that.

1rlPc_medium.gif

Hahaha, excellent post. I love it.

It's so true. The UFC gifted Woodley a title shot against Lawler, and then every time Woodley got a platform, he spouted off about some SJW nonsense. People just don't want to be fans of a whining, entitled champion.

Dana telling it like it is when it comes to Woodley.

EUyk9Ri.gif

Someone shoop Dana's head on Trump

i see you're an easy one to manipulate.
all it takes is perhaps a dinner party and a can of coke - your favorite.
now go out there and get rid of these pesty landmines i have in my backyard.

thanks in advance.
if something was to happen to you, don't worry about your family. they're strong, just like you.
if you want, i can provide them with the same opportunity i gave you.

Hahaha, excellent post. I love it.

It's so true. The UFC gifted Woodley a title shot against Lawler, and then every time Woodley got a platform, he spouted off about some SJW nonsense. People just don't want to be fans of a whining, entitled champion.

Only an absolute white hood wearing Aryan douchebag would be bothered by any of this bullshit.

If I'm forced to pick the lesser between two evils, I'm pickin Twood, all day, urry day.

No bias. Simply in this situation Dana is right.

Woodley could be a lot more well received but it's his own fault that he's not.

He'll tell you that it's something else though. Everything but himself.

Woodley's name is like the bat signal for bigots on Sherdog. He's reeling you guys in one after another.

He's pricking white boy insecurity all the way to the bank.

No bias. Simply in this situation Dana is right.

Woodley could be a lot more well received but it's his own fault that he's not.

He'll tell you that it's something else though. Everything but himself.
Woodley's not hurting himself. He's deprived of nothing. In fact, Dana the UFC is probably playing up the angle to garner interest.

Back