Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

Wrong. They threw Woodley under the bus and were hoping Wonderboy would take the belt from him since clean cut white guy sells better in america than a opinionated black dude. UFC wanted that so much that they influenced the judges to make it a draw even though Woodley clearly won the first fight, and made them have an immediate rematch (which was more of a draw and more boring than the first fight). Now they're trying it again with Till, wanna bet if its a close fight and Woodley wins they'll give TIll another shot within 6 months?

I don't know. Dana has thrown shade on a lot of fighters and sometimes it was reasonably justified and sometimes it was just his short temper and lack of filter.

It's stating the bleeding obvious, but we all know Dana is only interested in the Champions/draws making money. Look at the way he treated GSP after the Hendrick's fight. Brought in a lot of fans from Canada and beyond, sold out a 50,000 capacity arena and had always being a good company man up until that bizarre situation at the press conference trying to have him stopped from coming out for it.

The worst treatment I've seen Dana publicly do, imo, is calling Florian a big fight choker while he's sat there an hour after losing to......can't remember who it was. I think he calls events fights pretty close to what a lot of fans think about the event. And in fairness to him, he has admitted his temper gets his mouth in trouble when a mic is stuck in his face moments after an event.

I'm not really sure what Woodley is talking about a lot of the time, but when he done an interview with Helwani and hinted that he had some sort of information about Dana that he'd release if he didn't stop bashing him, probably not the wisest thing to do.

If I'm forced to pick the lesser between two evils, I'm pickin Twood, all day, urry day.
Wtf? Just no.
Tyron is the worst. And an overlooked point: he is actually THE racist since he inputs racist intentions in white people without evidence.

What exactly has Dana done that is so wrong?

White called a spade a spade, and said that Tyron's two most recent fights sucked and in fact were two of the worst title fights in UFC history. He pointed out that Woodley hardly threw any shots over the course of 50 minutes. This is all 100% accurate. Surely we should applaud the promoter for telling the truth, rather than sugarcoating it.

White accurately pointed out that Tyron's interviews and public statements tend to antagonise the fanbase, whether it's accusations of racism (towards the same fans he wants to give him money) when really everyone just resents paying money and devoting time to watching Woodley bore us all senseless, or whether it's him trying to talk up 'superfights' last year. Surely White should be applauded for acknowledging that Tyron antagonises the fanbase, rather denying it.

The UFC has given Tyron some big opportunities: a fight with Lawler at the peak of his popularity despite having sat out for 20 months, a fight at MSG, a co-main spot on Jones-DC II, etc. Very few fighters get this treatment. It's not the UFC's fault that he is too boring in the cage to catch on. I actually walked out of the room during the Maia fight.

And why should Dana be happy with a man who constantly goes out of his way to destroy the reputation of his company by implying that its leadership is racist? If Tyron didn't believe that, he could come out, clarify his remarks, and make clear that he is not suggesting the UFC is racist. He doesn't do that. He just keeps feeding the fire. If I had built a billion-dollar company I would not take kindly to someone trying to shred its reputation with immensely damaging accusations (and no evidence to support them) in order to distract from how fucking boring his own fights are.

Tyron has a victim mentality and is one of the most entitled champions in MMA history. He and Ronda have much in common.

<{nope}><Deported1>

I don't know what Dana said exactly but if he said "That guy is boring AF", he was definitely right.

In this video Tyron claims that 'I don't get a fair chance' and asks whether this is because of the colour of his skin.

Please.

He got the co-main event spot on Anderson Silva's massive comeback PPV, UFC 183 (and stunk up the joint against Gastelum).

He got a title fight against a streaking and beloved Lawler despite sitting on his ass for 20 months.

He got a co-main event at the massive UFC 205, the company's debut at MSG and a card which received more mainstream media attention than almost any card in UFC history.

He briefly found himself in the Conor McGregor sweepstakes after that behind the scenes exchange at UFC 205 - and despite having a third belt to tempt Conor with couldn't leverage it into anything.

He was selected to headline UFC 209 over the infinitely more exciting and intriguing Khabib-Tony fight (which collapsed 24 hours out). He put on one of the worst title fights ever.

He got the co-main event on the massive DC-Jones II PPV (and stunk up the place in another of the worst title fights ever).

He found himself in the middle of a socio-political feud with Colby Covington that managed to encompass the WW belt, issues such as Black Lives Matter versus the police, and the President of the United States of America Donald J Trump (!!) at a time of immense national polarisation and the upcoming midterm elections this fall. And Tyron didn't insist on waiting to fight that man?!

How exactly can Tyron say 'I don't get a fair chance'?

I'll wait.

Willy-Wonka-remake-700x300.jpg

SpikeClapping.gif

that's why nobody really likes Woodly he always actin like a fucking victim

He maybe boring but he gets the job done, Maia and Wonderboy are tough

Hey bro. Most of us agree with Dana but as the head of the company he shouldn't have opinions on those things.
He's supposed to be impartial and professional

I don't agree with Dana, he is not the one getting in the ring.

Dana White is not the one that is sacrificing himself every-time he gets in the ring, he just the one that makes money regardless of what happens.

Hey bro. Most of us agree with Dana but as the head of the company he shouldn't have opinions on those things.
He's supposed to be impartial and professional

What? Of course he should have opinions - and express them. His job is to give consumers what they want, not con them by claiming Tyron is exciting.

I think it's a mix of Tyron being a race baiter and also because there is some racism involved - but not as much. Think of the hate Rashad got after KOing Chuck. You think that wasn't rage against a black guy for knocking out the great white Chuck ?

Wtf? Just no.
Tyron is the worst. And an overlooked point: he is actually THE racist since he inputs racist intentions in white people without evidence.
That’s whats amazing to me. People don’t see the incredible irony in Woodley and others being racist and bigoted by their blanket accusations.

One the most satisfying destructions I've ever watched live..

Nothing worse than a Trump supporter who lives out ever liberal's stereotype.
I'm a Trump supporter by the way.

What? Of course he should have opinions - and express them. His job is to give consumers what they want, not con them by claiming Tyron is exciting.

That doesn't sound like a promoters job description.

At this point, Dana shitting on one of the fighters in the main event is like a tradition, only this time he is doing it before the fight <Dana05>

Back