Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

Tyrone will never be a superstar because of what, decisions?

GSP was a decision machine for years and years, and half of you guys lick his nuts.

Woodley gave back a missed weight purse to Gastelum, a gesture of kindness that hasn't been repeated since, or before.

Let's be honest, most of you hate him because he's "cocky" and "arrogant", right? The same people coincidentally who love Sonnen and McGregor's schtick....

People like you arent fooling anyone.

He is the Larry Holmes of the UFC. Following a legend and just the next guy around. Nothing more.

Let's be honest, Dana is telling it like it is.. Tyron will never be a superstar, the best chance he has is to keep getting political for the controversy.

Dana White is a misunderstood genius.

This is how he promotes bland, virtuous fighters. He makes them victims by undermining them in public. He did the same with Demetrious Johnson, Stipe Miocic and GSP. He's promoting them by making himself and the company the bad guys and them the heroes.

Most people will never understand how good Dana is at his job.

Dana gonna be pissed if Woodley wins.

I kind of hope that he wins now just to see his reaction.

<31>

Yep, doesnt trash talk, doesnt hype fights with future opponents. His only call out was a semi-retired gsp. Instead of playing the mma sports entertainment game he rather bitch that hes not pushed or popular because hes black.

Sat out for a year and a half for a title shot didnt help him stay relevant. Fought like a scarred man vs maia, had a snoozefest vs wonderboy. I guess Jones, Rampage, DC, and Silva (brazilian but cant tell you how many casuals I knew that thought he was black) were all held back cause if their skin color :/

He is holding himself back, some invisible boogeyman is stopping him from major stardom when in reality is his streak of lackluster fights and lack of dynamic mic skills.

Wait. Are you saying Silva isn't black because he's Brazilian?

Wait. Are you saying Silva isn't black because he's Brazilian?
Black in regards to africa american or african. Im in the usa, black usually regards to those two. Brazilians have black people but that shit gets too confusing for americans. Im saying dumb fucks would see silva and think hes african

BaahZaaang. Haha nothing wrong with that, Tron sleeps more people watching his fights.

Does anyone remember when Dana made a tv special about how he was gonna fight Tito but Tito backed out? He's petty.

Dont demote your champion, promote your champion

woodley is he dont get the ko will get robbed on the score cards like mighty mouse. the ufc is wwe now

Unless there was another part aside from the timestamp, what did he say that isn't true again? Just like with Stipe, the masses don't care about Woodley, and Stipe is actually an exciting fighter.

Dana White is a Trump supporter.

Dana White is a misunderstood genius.

This is how he promotes bland, virtuous fighters. He makes them victims by undermining them in public. He did the same with Demetrious Johnson, Stipe Miocic and GSP. He's promoting them by making himself and the company the bad guys and them the heroes.

Most people will never understand how good Dana is at his job.
<mma4>

Sort of like attitude era Vince McMahon. I can see that. There’s for sure a growing number of people who completely agree with everything Woodley says and for them he’s a mini Kapernick.

"But he always likes to shoot himself in the foot" i.e. Takes stances on unpopular causes to a Trump supporter like Dana. Hey Dana, what will you say if a white cop shoots Woodley in the foot?

Let's be honest, Dana is telling it like it is.. Tyron will never be a superstar, the best chance he has is to keep getting political for the controversy.

Seems like you are contradicting yourself to me. You say Dana is "telling it like it is" - Dana saying T-Wood says controversial things at the wrong times deminishing his popularity. Yet you go on to follow it up with suggesting he would be better off saying more controversial stuff.

It isn't too surprising, these two are pretty open and vocal regarding how they feel about each other. Woodley is probably the least surprised out of everyone.

cc_knee.gif

Woodley is simply not charismatic in any way.

He is not a brash cocky shit talker type like Conor, nor is he the friendly approachable type like gsp.

He is somehow boring yet abrasive and unlikeable at the same time.

In the cage his championship run has been pretty uneventful. Basically two draws and then the most boring fight in ww history.

So to sum it up:
He is boring.
He is unlikable.
He is not dominant in the octagon.

You can't be all three of these and expect to be popular with fans.

Don't care who wins but Dana is dumb. Till won't be a superstar even if he beats Tyron. There are only a few MMA Superstars and most don't even really fight.

I think Dana is just wishing some hot young superstar is gonna appear out of nowhere. Sorry Dana, ain't gonna happen. <31>

"But he always likes to shoot himself in the foot" i.e. Takes stances on unpopular causes to a Trump supporter like Dana. Hey Dana, what will you say if a white cop shoots Woodley in the foot?
I thought he meant it more like Tyron being in boring decision wins for his title fights . If anything that Trump stuff is keeping Tyrons name out there a lil more.

Also did you really have to go that far with a white cop shooting Tyrons foot? Shit like that is what got Trump elected.

Tyrone will never be a superstar because of what, decisions?

GSP was a lay an pray decision machine for years and years (10 years in his weight class, to be exact), and half of you guys lick his nuts.

Woodley gave back a missed weight purse to Gastelum, a gesture of kindness that hasn't been repeated since, or before in the UFC or in MMA as far as I know.

Let's be honest, most of you hate him because he's "cocky" and "arrogant", right? The same people coincidentally who love Sonnen and McGregor's schtick....

People like you arent fooling anyone.

I don't dislike Tyron, he just doesn't have star potential for whatever reason. GSP was a huge star when he was at Tyron's level.

Are you implying I and others don't think he has star potential because of his skin color? Because Jon Jones, and Anderson Silva. "People like you aren't fooling anyone" lmao gtfo with that SJW accuse everyone of racism BS.

Also, I've never heard anyone say they don't like Tyron because he is cocky, or arrogant, that's probably some projecting by you. The reason he gets on some peoples nerves is his perceived victim mentality, Kevin Lee said it best.

Seems like you are contradicting yourself to me. You say Dana is "telling it like it is" - Dana saying T-Wood says controversial things at the wrong times deminishing his popularity. Yet you go on to follow it up with suggesting he would be better off saying more controversial stuff.

Yeah I guess that is hypocritical on my part lol. I just don't know how Tyron can become a star, he just isn't interesting for whatever reason. The only thing he does to get emotion out of people is the political stuff, at the same time maybe that hurts him idk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back