Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

Lets be honest if he wasnt taking shots at woodley youd be pissing and moaning about that too.

Tyrone will never be a superstar because of what, decisions?

GSP was a lay an pray decision machine for years and years (10 years in his weight class, to be exact), and half of you guys lick his nuts.

Woodley gave back a missed weight purse to Gastelum, a gesture of kindness that hasn't been repeated since, or before in the UFC or in MMA as far as I know.

Let's be honest, most of you hate him because he's "cocky" and "arrogant", right? The same people coincidentally who love Sonnen and McGregor's schtick....

People like you arent fooling anyone.
I see where you are going with this. It’s pretty obvious that people just don’t like to hear Tyron talk whatsoever. He acted like an asshole to Thompson the moment we won the title and people don’t want to watch him fight at all.

Dude, Dana pushed Ngannous black ass straight into the mainstream. He wanted him to win the Stipe fight because a black champion would be more marketable. He rooted against the white European Dude.

Half of the forum was rooting for Francis.

Anderson and DC both have huge followings in mma.

Most of the nba and nfl are black and their athletes have cult like followings. People workshop the Lebrons, Kobes, Jordan’s despite their blackness.

Tyron is just a dumbass black guy who thinks he’s woke when he’s really just bitching. Yeah racism exists but the majority aren’t racist. He’s like a liberal arts major with this bullshit.

GSP was a lay an pray decision machine for years and years (10 years in his weight class, to be exact), and half of you guys lick his nuts.

Woodley gave back a missed weight purse to Gastelum, a gesture of kindness that hasn't been repeated since, or before in the UFC or in MMA as far as I know.

Let's be honest, most of you hate him because he's "cocky" and "arrogant", right? The same people coincidentally who love Sonnen and McGregor's schtick....

Are you black? Are you saying people don’t like Woodley because he’s black?

Then why do people love Anderson, DC, Francis?

People can’t stand Conor. For every die hard supporter theirs a person who hates him. He’s very polarizing.

People hate him for playing this opressed/victim role, always crying/bitching about something and constantly pulling the race card...and in the middle of that you put up 2 of not only his worst but some of the worst championship performances in history...

Yep, doesnt trash talk, doesnt hype fights with future opponents. His only call out was a semi-retired gsp. Instead of playing the mma sports entertainment game he rather bitch that hes not pushed or popular because hes black.

Sat out for a year and a half for a title shot didnt help him stay relevant. Fought like a scarred man vs maia, had a snoozefest vs wonderboy. I guess Jones, Rampage, DC, and Silva (brazilian but cant tell you how many casuals I knew that thought he was black) were all held back cause if their skin color :/

He is holding himself back, some invisible boogeyman is stopping him from major stardom when in reality is his streak of lackluster fights and lack of dynamic mic skills.
...didn't he call out McGregor too? Then shit on GSP for wanting a McGegor fight? Then called out McGregor again?

I like Till, but I think this is a classic case of Wolf Tickets. All Woodley needs to do is decide to wrestle and this isn't even a very competitive fight. I don't bet and I'm tempted to bet on Woodley for this fight.

I hope Woodley pulls a GSP (50-45 wrestling fest) on Till just to see the reaction of the red goof when he sees his potential £ go down the drain.

Yep, doesnt trash talk, doesnt hype fights with future opponents. His only call out was a semi-retired gsp. Instead of playing the mma sports entertainment game he rather bitch that hes not pushed or popular because hes black.

Sat out for a year and a half for a title shot didnt help him stay relevant. Fought like a scarred man vs maia, had a snoozefest vs wonderboy. I guess Jones, Rampage, DC, and Silva (brazilian but cant tell you how many casuals I knew that thought he was black) were all held back cause if their skin color :/

He is holding himself back, some invisible boogeyman is stopping him from major stardom when in reality is his streak of lackluster fights and lack of dynamic mic skills.

Ummm, random question but does being Brazilian some how make Anderson not also black?

Sorry, just found it odd how you specified that even though he is indeed both black and Brazilian.

Dana White is a misunderstood genius.

This is how he promotes bland, virtuous fighters. He makes them victims by undermining them in public. He did the same with Demetrious Johnson, Stipe Miocic and GSP. He's promoting them by making himself and the company the bad guys and them the heroes.

Most people will never understand how good Dana is at his job.

You gave Dana too much credits. He's very biased about the fighters and is not good at hiding his preferential treatments.

Dana gonna be pissed if Woodley wins.

I kind of hope that he wins now just to see his reaction.

<31>

This was Dana's reaction after Cain destroyed Brock:

2j3fk84.jpg

ufc%20121%20dana.gif

How many years do you think Dana has left, can't be many..

to live

Black in regards to africa american or african. Im in the usa, black usually regards to those two. Brazilians have black people but that shit gets too confusing for americans. Im saying dumb fucks would see silva and think hes african

Silva is Black. That's pretty simple.

Let's be honest, Dana is telling it like it is.. Tyron will never be a superstar, the best chance he has is to keep getting political for the controversy.

Not a shot if it's true.

Dude, GSP didn't duck anyone other thann maybe Silva who was a weight class above him. GSP also didn't throw 20 punches in a entire fight. You can't even start to compare the two of them.

Then you have Tyron calling himself the greatest welterweight of all time today at the staredown. Dude, you have had 3 extremely shitty fights since winning the belt and ducked and ducked and tried to fight the massive Nate Diaz. His big wins out of his last 7 nfights are a majority decision against wonderboy , a split decision against Gastelum and a 1st round KO against Lawler. Simmer down bud, no one likes you because you are arrogant and entitled...oh and your fights are beyond fucking boring

This is going to be Dana when Woodley beats Till and the potential lucrative deal in the UK market goes down the drain:

dana_white-surgery.png

I guess Jones, Rampage, DC, and Silva (brazilian but cant tell you how many casuals I knew that thought he was black) were all held back cause if their skin color :/

Is that a thought only a casual would have? Doesn't Brasil have the largest black population outside Africa?

Don King is still alive. We have a solid 40 more years with Dana somewhat in the limelight.
Not a shot if it's true.
If I call your mom a bitch, and she is a bitch, it's still an insult, and a SHOT to call your mom a bitch in public.

Here's a refresher for everyone:

If Wonderboy is not winning a fight, by default it will get boring b/c you have to be very patient to beat him. Till's fight w/ Wonderboy was even more boring.

Anderson's fight w/ Maia was by far the worst fight I have ever seen in UFC's MW division. Maia kept flopping to his back when he would get hit, and Anderson was trying to engage him in the standup but he would give him this look of desperation each time he stuffed his takedowns. The only guy to finish Maia was Marquardt b/c Maia bum rushed him.

But Tyron KTFO of the ruthless one, something the elite strikers in Rory and Condit couldn't do for 5 rounds, nor could Dos Anjos when he destroyed his knee and was only standing to defend shots against the cage.

Yet the goofball expected Tyron to follow a rocked Maia to the ground and finish him like Yoel. Why take an unnecessary risk when you're winning a fight?

The only reason GSP went for the knockout against Bispimg was because he knew he was going to lose in the last three rounds due to his fading conditioning.

Back