Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

Orochimaru 大蛇丸

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Let's be honest, Dana is telling it like it is.. Tyron will never be a superstar, the best chance he has is to keep getting political for the controversy.

Dana is praying so hard for another European champion

Tyron-Woodley.jpg

When ISN'T Red Goof taking shots at woodley?

Dana goes out of his way a bit for that one.

Although, is pretending Woodley is a star, and that he hasn't had chances any better?

Arguably baby faces Tyron there.

Dana's reaction when Woodley KO's Till COLD

b0a3359a7489fb579ff0d3e4035f9797

3B21270E-9336-4993-A73E-52ECB89D64CB.png

Last edited:

Let's be honest, Dana is telling it like it is.. Tyron will never be a superstar, the best chance he has is to keep getting political for the controversy.

Yep, doesnt trash talk, doesnt hype fights with future opponents. His only call out was a semi-retired gsp. Instead of playing the mma sports entertainment game he rather bitch that hes not pushed or popular because hes black.

Sat out for a year and a half for a title shot didnt help him stay relevant. Fought like a scarred man vs maia, had a snoozefest vs wonderboy. I guess Jones, Rampage, DC, and Silva (brazilian but cant tell you how many casuals I knew that thought he was black) were all held back cause if their skin color :/

He is holding himself back, some invisible boogeyman is stopping him from major stardom when in reality is his streak of lackluster fights and lack of dynamic mic skills.

Dana is right . Woodley choses to cry about racism instead of trying to promote his self

Tyrone will never be a superstar because of what, decisions?

GSP was a lay an pray decision machine for years and years (10 years in his weight class, to be exact), and half of you guys lick his nuts.

Woodley gave back a missed weight purse to Gastelum, a gesture of kindness that hasn't been repeated since, or before in the UFC or in MMA as far as I know.

Let's be honest, most of you hate him because he's "cocky" and "arrogant", right? The same people coincidentally who love Sonnen and McGregor's schtick....

People like you arent fooling anyone.

Last edited:
This is why I hope Tyron stays champion.

Dana is literally just showing that he is rooting for Till.

ok, I stopped watching when they went to till. Unless they went back to dana and he said something else, this is sensationalist drivel. "keeps shooting himself in the foot" is not taking a shot at someone. If anything, it's describing the metaphorical shots they take at themselves (in dana's opinion)

I like Till, but I think this is a classic case of Wolf Tickets. All Woodley needs to do is decide to wrestle and this isn't even a very competitive fight. I don't bet and I'm tempted to bet on Woodley for this fight.

Back