Dana White FIRES SHOTS on Tyron Woodley (VIDEO)

That's a pretty weak response, in many regards, complete with fox news GED level terms and everything.

Who said everyone is racist? I didn't..... I said there are racist people, and the amount of people who line up to hate on Woodley for ltierally no reason is proof positive.

Do you honestly think Tyron's race has ZERO affect on all of the hate he gets?

Dont be an idiot....

"People like you aren't fooling anyone." I thought it was pretty clear you were claiming I was racist with this statement in your original response to my thread if this isn't the case, my bad.

There is a million variable beyond race, are there some racists that don't like any black people? Yeah I guess, but the majority of people don't like Tyron for the obvious reasons.. boring title reign, and PERCIEVED victim mentality.

Lee sums it up perfectly, also he is black and has HUGE star potential, the vast majority of people just aren't interesting enough to become stars. That's why I said his best bet is to become hated.

You just described GSP in a nutshell, a guy who is universally praised on here, but spent years without finishing a single fight.

Thats where race comes into it
So weird that people jump to race instantly. While GSP and Tyron both went to decisions frequently, any sensible MMA fan would able to tell why GSP is more exciting than Tyron. And although GSP may be praised universally I do think he played it way to safe in many of his later fights, especially against Hardy.

Black Beast fought Tybura, a white European in Austin. Whom do you think the crowd cheered for?

Racism for sure exists, but most of the hate coming Tyron's direction has nothing to do with racism, it's because he's whiny as fuck.

Irony, do you speak it ? <Wink>

Woodley had 2 huge opportunities at UFC 205 & 214 but he blew them. Sure round 4 at 205 was exciting & I think it gave Woodley a slight stardom boost.

I say that because despite Khabib/Ferguson cancellation at 209, it still sold 300k. But the main event was so garbage that nobody cared about Woodley going foward.

Even still(!) the UFC does him a favor and puts him on 214 where he should absolutely destroy Maia. Instead he puts his back against the fence and throws 50 strikes in 25 sad minutes.

Not only did he blow his opportunities to become a star, he got HUGE paydays from his ppv points on 205 & 214.

Yet he still crys about not getting money fights?

At the end of the day Tyron is a diva and you can tell he was raised by a mom & sisters with no Dad around.

He says this, but he allowed Woodley to schedule fights quickly after his contenders just had one and the UFC obliges him. They pressured Maia into an early fight, tried to force Colby to do it and then rushed Till into a title shot, all to suit Woodley. It makes no sense. It's all because they schedule one PPV a month and will waste a contender just to fill it.

Dana goes out of his way a bit for that one.

Although, is pretending Woodley is a star, and that he hasn't had chances any better?

Arguably baby faces Tyron there.
Dana wishes UFC could be WWE so bad, he finally took the correct route of being the bid bad heel authority direct from Vince himself.
"Tyron screwed Tyron"

Back