Dana White: Dillashaw, Faber 'have made it very clear that they will fight each other

tumblr_inline_mg47qxrUo01ro2d43.gif

Wake me up when there's an interesting contender.

Uh, Faber is on his last legs so I don't think anyone wants to see that anyway, but thanks.

cough cough....look over there guys.

Whatever takes the pressure off the Jones cooker right Dana

Just not right now? Lets be honest. They'd only fight each other for the title. So unless TJ beats Barao again this fight will never happen.

Tough choice.

I kind of want to see the Barao rematch so he can prove he is definitively the better fighter. There is still a lot of bums on here that think Barao had an off night / bad cut / whatever.

Voted for Faber, though. Don't know how exciting the fight would be...seems like teammates fighting never delivers.

tumblr_inline_mg47qxrUo01ro2d43.gif

Wake me up when there's an interesting contender.

Kinda cute lol

How long is Assuncao out, if he's not too far along from being ready then I say have TJ wait him out but if not then have Faber fight TJ. After Baraos last shitter I'd rather see him get a couple more fights in before another shot at TJ.

Tough choice.

I kind of want to see the Barao rematch so he can prove he is definitively the better fighter. There is still a lot of bums on here that think Barao had an off night / bad cut / whatever.

Voted for Faber, though. Don't know how exciting the fight would be...seems like teammates fighting never delivers.

Guillard/Cerrone begs to differ

I didn't post the story but I did post this

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...allenge-tj-dillashaw-bw-championship-2908115/

not sure if you want to combine them or not.

Edit: I'll go ahead and delete mine lol

good call, humbly accepting yet another thread trumps your own.

I'm surprised they would fight tbf, but I guess Faber would prefer a crack at a training partner than Renan Barao again.

and lol at Urijah texting all his buddies to vote for him on sherdog. Must be desperately hoping Dana sees the poll.

I agree. Faber was on Ariel podcast and he definitely made it seem like he will fight dollashaw

Faber needs to give Cisco a rematch before anything else.

I would really like to see this fight between TJ and Faber

I don't care for either option at all. Faber should be rematching (and quite possibly losing to) Rivera, not getting a title shot after his eye-poke win. And Barao looked sluggish as hell against Gagnon and there is reason to doubt he'd even make it to fight night.

Almost anything would be preferable to those two possibilities. Have a top 125 lb fighter move up, a good 145er drop down, sign Moares or Bibi and give them the shot, hell give Johnny Eduardo the fight, or Alcantara if he beats Saenz. Any of those fights would be far more interesting to me than Faber or Barao at this point in time.

cough cough....look over there guys.

Whatever takes the pressure off the Jones cooker right Dana

Lol is Dana White only allowed to talk about Jones now. Jesus people move on we get it he popped for coke and might be doing roids we've examined it up and down let's move on now until his post fight test comes back.

Kinda cute lol

How long is Assuncao out, if he's not too far along from being ready then I say have TJ wait him out but if not then have Faber fight TJ. After Baraos last shitter I'd rather see him get a couple more fights in before another shot at TJ.

You all barao's fight a shitter, yet are advocating for a faber title shot? :rolleyes: OK

But UFC says nahhh, not right now. :icon_sad:

As for Faber, White said the UFC has someone else in mind for him.

Gotta be Francisco Rivera Redux. Rematch with Alcantara? Other than that, I got nothin'.

Sign Joe Warren, Eduardo Dantas (probably not since they're fighting in April) or Marlon Moraes maybe?

Mike Thomas Brown comeback attempt?

Back