Dana White: Dillashaw, Faber 'have made it very clear that they will fight each other

I don't care for either option at all. Faber should be rematching (and quite possibly losing to) Rivera, not getting a title shot after his eye-poke win. And Barao looked sluggish as hell against Gagnon and there is reason to doubt he'd even make it to fight night.

Almost anything would be preferable to those two possibilities. Have a top 125 lb fighter move up, a good 145er drop down, sign Moares or Bibi and give them the shot, hell give Johnny Eduardo the fight, or Alcantara if he beats Saenz. Any of those fights would be far more interesting to me than Faber or Barao at this point in time.

Well they did say they have other plans for Faber a rematch with Rivera might be it. I don't want to see Renan against Dillashaw again though I agree he didn't look that great against Gagnon. I think these weight cuts might be getting harder cause he's getting older I don't know.

I'm just now realizing that Cruz blew another ACL. Sonofabitch!

I would rather see Dillashaw fight Faber than Barao again. That's a fresh fight but Urijah would probably get thrashed. On the other hand there are still a lot of folks doubting the Barao victory so a second one would be nice to shut them up.

I don't count faber's last fight as a W, that eyepoke and he already fought for the belt but couldn't pulled it off.

I'm sure Faber would love to sabotage TJ and take the throne for himself.

Lol is Dana White only allowed to talk about Jones now. Jesus people move on we get it he popped for coke and might be doing roids we've examined it up and down let's move on now until his post fight test comes back.

Agreed. Dana White should be like "No, no, we can't talk about the upcoming events. We have to talk about Jon Jones, because the guy is hurting man. That stuff does bad things to a human being" #UFCcares

Lol is Dana White only allowed to talk about Jones now. Jesus people move on we get it he popped for coke and might be doing roids we've examined it up and down let's move on now until his post fight test comes back.

When do the results come back anyway?

Gotta be Francisco Rivera Redux. Rematch with Alcantara? Other than that, I got nothin'.

Sign Joe Warren, Eduardo Dantas (probably not since they're fighting in April) or Marlon Moraes maybe?

Mike Thomas Brown comeback attempt?

Maybe he and Edgar are ready to finally find a weight for this fight.

Danas a liar TJ and Faber has said numerous times in interviews they would not fight each other

After how 2014 went, Dana's probably throwing money at Faber and TJ for this fight.

When do the results come back anyway?

Have no clue but I would love to know as well. I wouldn't worry to much I'm sure everyone else is eagerly awaiting them as well especially the reporters.

I don't think Faber deserves yet another title shot when Barao kicked his ass so badly.

I'm sure they would love Faber bro to have a title, he's still a big name

Dana white loves to have the upper hand though with team mate vs teammate. "Fitch and los WILL FIGHT each other" "no we won't"

I would like to see Faber win a title, I think this is his easiest road there. Barao is more deserving though

Chicken chit move by Faber imo. Watch a kid grow under your camp and try to lift the title up from under him. Grow some nuts and move to 125.

Back