Dana White: Dillashaw, Faber 'have made it very clear that they will fight each other

MMAlover123

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dominick Cruz is injured , so is Raphael Assuncao , who would be a decent contender for a championship fight against Dillashaw ? Henry Cejudo ? .... it's a damn pain in the arse i was looking forward to Cruz vs Dillashaw ..... what do you guys suggests ?.

so the thread makes sense..

But UFC says nahhh, not right now. :icon_sad:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/7...haw-urijah-faber-have-made-it-very-clear-that

White said Wednesday on UFC Tonight that Dillashaw and Faber would be down to fight each other. Dillashaw is the current UFC bantamweight champion and Faber is one of the very best in the division, undefeated in non-title fights throughout his illustrious career.

"That's possible," White said. "Those guys have made it very clear that they will fight each other. We'll see what happens."

Dillashaw-Faber might happen one day, but it won't be what is next for either one of them. White said last week that former champion Renan Barao will get the next title shot against Dillashaw following injuries to top contenders Dominick Cruz and Raphael Assuncao. As for Faber, White said the UFC has someone else in mind for him.

"That's not the plan right now here today, but it's definitely a fight I'd like to see," White said of Faber-Dillashaw.r. We'll see what happens."

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't see a point , Dillashaw would destory him again in my opinion , looked how rusty Barao looked in his last fight.

He's the only legit contender available, plus we never got to see the rematch.

Hopefully Dillashaw destroys barao quicker this time.....

There's really no marque matchup for Dillashaw. They should just do Dillashaw/Barao II as co-main to Pettis/RDA.

I wouldn't see a point , Dillashaw would destory him again in my opinion , looked how rusty Barao looked in his last fight.

so just because Dillashaw would destroy Barao again IN YOUR OPINION, then they shouldn`t fight again. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

He should fight Demetrius Johnson

but apparently ruining an entire PPV because of your incompetence and unprofessionalism followed up with a horrid performance trumps a champion vs champion superfight because we have to keep the Brazilian market strong.

Barao gettin dat belt back

He should fight Demetrius Johnson

but apparently ruining an entire PPV because of your incompetence and unprofessionalism followed up with a horrid performance trumps a champion vs champion superfight because we have to keep the Brazilian market strong.

all%2Bthese%2Bflavors%2Band%2Byou%2Bchose%2Bto%2Bbe%2Bsalty.jpg

After Barao, Frankie should make the extra cut and he'd probably be next in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back