Dana White: Dillashaw, Faber 'have made it very clear that they will fight each other

He should fight Demetrius Johnson

but apparently ruining an entire PPV because of your incompetence and unprofessionalism followed up with a horrid performance trumps a champion vs champion superfight because we have to keep the Brazilian market strong.

Lol why the fuck does tj deserve a superfight after a workman like performance against an unranked opponent... Take a seat bud

I'd rather see TJ/Faber. Barao didn't look good at all against Gagnon, actually worse than before. Their first fight was a whooping, Faber's a new fight.

Faber's also made it clear he'll fuck yo' eye up if you give him any problems.

Was there real talk of Demitrius MM vs Dilashaw?

Barao will get knocked out a lot quicker if he fights like he did last fight

When did I say Faber's win was more dominant than Barao's? When did I even say Faber deserved it more than Barao?

I said I would rather see it. I don't know why you have to sound so salty about that.

Wasn't all about you despite you being the only one I responded too so sorry about that.

Basically As I see it Faber being a new and interesting fight is great but its extremely clear Barao beats him. Maybe I would be more tolerant of a TJ Faber TS if that wasnt the case and also if Faber wasn't getting beaten till he eye poked Rivera.

I just don't think being a new and interesting fight should get override two very good reasons for them not to fight.

Honestly this would be Fabers only chance to ever fight for a title ever again so just from that i would like to see Faber vs. Dillashaw. I think its clear that Barao would fight for the title again whereas if Barao gets the next shot and wins Faber will never see a title shot.

I think a Crux rerematch is pretty likely if Cruz gets the belt and he has already beaten TJ and Barao. But by that time Faber could be retired.

The only way this happens, is if the UFC actually agrees to pay the men the money they deserve to fight each other. We know that won't happen cause the UFC is cheap, so let's just move on.

TJ vs. Faber in ...

There Can Only Be One Alpha Male

Barao looked underwhelming in his last fight. TJ's movement would still give him massive problems.

What the fuck is up with the UFC and rematches? It's so fucking dull

Back