Dana White: Dillashaw, Faber 'have made it very clear that they will fight each other

Barao deserves a title shot more, but neither of them really deserve it right now. Too bad Cruz and Assuncao are injured... Dillashaw should fight Mighty Mouse in a superfight (135 lbs).

I would rather see this fight. DJ has a good shot at beating Dillashaw.

DANA: Fight eachother?
DILLASHAW/FABER: No.

One hour later.

DANA: I just spoke with Dillashaw and Faber, and they have made it very clear that they will fight each other.

As fun as that five round ass kicking was to watch, I don't really want to see it again. I'd rather see Urijah get legitimately humbled.

I'd be down with Urijah or DJ, based on recent injuries.

I wouldn't see a point , Dillashaw would destory him again in my opinion , looked how rusty Barao looked in his last fight.
TJ went 5 rounds against a non top 20 in his last fight I wouldn't say he looked that much better. Barao deserves the shot bc he is the best ever at his weight class so far.

Barao looked bad against a game but outmatched Gangon... I would prefer to see him 1 more time before he gets the shot.

In an ideal world 135lbs Frankie beat the crap out of Dillashaw. In one not that good we get to see Faber outclassed by TJ. In UFC world Barao gets his rematch.

Faber by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day

The flyweight division is suffering from injuries too. McCall and Dodson getting hurt put the division on hold.

So I'm all for it.

Demetrious Johnson vs. TJ Dillashaw.

TJ went 5 rounds against a non top 20 in his last fight I wouldn't say he looked that much better. Barao deserves the shot bc he is the best ever at his weight class so far.

TJ looked good against Soto, that fight was just a testament to how good Soto is. He showed better boxing than most other UFC fighters lol, including Barao.

Barao on the other hand looked washed up in his last fight, plus Dillashaw proved that he is on a completely different level than Barao when they fought, making Barao's weaknesses more obvious than ever (weaknesses which he has yet to address, based on his last fight). Barao is the best ever at his weight class so far? No way in hell. Cruz deserves to be called the BW GOAT if anything.

Well...

The Faber fight sells itself. Faber is a popular guy, storied past, teammate etc...

Barao, who don't forget "is (was?) a MONSTER", and supposedly "the best pound for pound guy in the world" prior to the Dillashaw fight should probably get the rematch. Why? Because that seems to be the thing to do now a days, right?

The lesson here is the UFC needs to find a way to produce more than just one contender at a time for these titles, or we are just going to watch rematch after rematch.

The Barao fans are keen for a rematch while the TJ fans are against it.........

Lets do this!

Lol of course you want a rematch your boy got spanked last time. I believe with confidence that TJ can do it again, that doesn't mean that I should prefer that over newer interesting fights.

I'm laughing at the way Assuncao is getting totally ignored in this whole conversation of title shots at BW. Poor kid, only got himself to blame.

Faber for sure. Barao wasn't impressive in his last fight. The same holes haven't been corrected ala JDS v Cain 3.

It's in Barao's best interests to fight again.

Bet Dana hasn't even spoke to them

Just the usual crap that comes out of his mouth

I don't wanna see this...
235421-20111106-211742-640x360_large.jpg

ever and I really like Faber soooo...uh...pass.

Well, if Renan starts wrecking shit again, give him the shot.

Back