Dana said Aljo was medically cleared from the hospital last night

Lol, fuck that, keep the belt and start trolling everyone by calling yourself the GOAT.

Giving money to a good charity is good though.

And give the win money to charity.

You're killing your fanbase celebrating a bs title.

Not too late to do the right thing. Otherwise, you're going to go down in history as the biggest chump ever.

But it was Jan fault lol. I'm not a fan of either but come on . Dude took a hard knee straight to the face.

I think Jan beats him in rematch though.

He was losing? The fight was even. The knee landed flush. Had it not been an illegal knee he could have continued so I agree he was milking it, but Yan knowingly threw an illegal knee and he only has himself to blame.

How in the blue fuck was he not hurt? He got knee right in the head from point blank range.
He was medically cleared with no concussion.
He took a hard shot obviously, no one is denying that. But he played it up and acted like he couldn’t continue to get the DQ

Lost respect for the guy who got illegally kneed and not the dude that throws it?

In what universe is that correct?

Very short sighted on his part.

he will have his reckoning, and it will be glorious

Not too late to do the right thing. Otherwise, you're going to go down in history as the biggest chump ever.

So should a football or basketball team relinquish a playoff win because of a bad call or illegal play?

Ehhh, let Aljo have it.

I want to see Yan put another beating on him.

Aljo will be shook for sure, once the fight comes.

Aljo should turn heel and milk this situation by posing with the belt eveeywhere, refusing to rematch Yan, and cherry picking future opponents.

He was medically cleared with no concussion.
He took a hard shot obviously, no one is denying that. But he played it up and acted like he couldn’t continue to get the DQ
Even if all this is true does that mean that the fight wasn't changed with that knee? Did that knee not mean anything at all? Do you think Sterling was the same before and after the knee?

Celebrate on Aljamain! Make the fans hate you so you get a bigger PPV check on the rematch for all the dumb fucks who are salty that tune in to watch you lose!

Smith does TV work for UFC, dudes making very good money
He’s not a reg. Also he’s not getting as much as if he got that win and defended against Jones on a PPV.

What should he have done? Fought hurt by the most obvious illegal knee of all time and then get KO'd later?

Imagine...

"I'm in the hospital with painful injuries, lost my chance at a world title, and missed out on a win bonus, but I have the respect of sherdog!!!"

I'm still a fan. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

Back