Dana said Aljo was medically cleared from the hospital last night

I'm kind of in-between on this one it's ultimately on Yan for landing such a blatantly illegal blow but Sterling was definitely hamming it up and I know all the reasons why but it's still fucking lame . People are really really quick to 100% defend it I don't get it . But again ultimately it's all Yans fault hope theres a rematch soon and this can all get cleared up(also come on aljo is a clown for posing with the belt)

Last edited:
What should he have done? Fought hurt by the most obvious illegal knee of all time and then get KO'd later?
Anthony Smith looking at his bank account shanking his head right now. Ha

Alljo was such a fan-favorite on here until he took that knee to the face

And give the win money to charity.

You're killing your fanbase celebrating a bs title.

Not too late to do the right thing. Otherwise, you're going to go down in history as the biggest chump ever.

What should he have done? Fought hurt by the most obvious illegal knee of all time and then get KO'd later?

Yes the knee was illegal no one is denying that but Sterling wasnt hurt from it, he played it up. Legit reminds me of when they play up soccer fouls. It anything Sterling was worn down by what happened before in previous rounds when he was getting beat up. Dana himself said before knee Sterling was breaking.

I agree with you, but I didn't really lose respect for him for taking the DQ. There were way too many incentives on the table and fighting is a short-lived and brutal business, so I don't blame him, and he did get blasted illegally after all.

Taking pictures smiling with the belt afterwards is lame as fuck though.

Yes the knee was illegal no one is denying that but Sterling wasnt hurt from it, he played it up. Legit reminds me of when they play up soccer fouls. It anything Sterling was worn down by what happened before in previous rounds when he was getting beat up. Dana himself said before knee Sterling was breaking.

How in the blue fuck was he not hurt? He got knee right in the head from point blank range.

Its too late bro,the damage is already done. No one is gonna unsee him pretending to be hurt

All you retards saying Aljamain should have bit his ego and continue fighting do not know what the fuck is up. This is real life. These guys get fucking injured. It ain't a game. The knee could have drastically effected him, doesn't matter if he milked it or what not. He was diminished further from an illegal knee. He did the right thing by not continuing on. Doing otherwise would have made him a dumbass. Take the W, make more money and get the fuck out.

How about not wear that belt in public. 99% of the fans think you don't deserve it.

Well he didn't cheat. So he won the belt by default. They are going to rematch anyways. Doesn't matter.

when the victim is trying to win a fucking Oscar in the cage because he is losing the fight and doesnt want to fight anymore he should get called out on it.... it was a clear and poor acting.....it was disgusting.... If he was hurt and said he cant continue thats fine..... but dont start acting that you cant even stand up... and then cant walk.... and then need help to walk out of the cage lmao......and then get medically cleared of everything..... shit is fucking pathetic.....no one is debating the foul strike, but the response to it was an embarrassment and a clear tactic to not fight because he was going to lose, simple as that.
Well, the Ref is asking him if he wants/can continue, what are they supposed to do? For some reason they need to sell it i guess, it was a title fight, Diego won a fight in similar fashion and he didnt sold shit, he got cut and made sure the ref was calling it illegal first then said he couldnt continue, both guys shouldnt need to say or act like they cant continue, its a fight ending illegal strike.

After the foul, the outcome was correct. But it should not have taken that long. If the legality of the knee was debatable and the fighter wanted to continue then that would be nice for the fans. But after that knee, the fight needed to be waved off. It should not have been up to Aljo to decide.

This.

You're a god damn liar if you say you'd continue fighting after an illegal knee. A win is a win.

Why is he taking a picture with the belt? He didn’t earn that.

Here is something more suitable.
View attachment 838749
UFC_Interim_Belt.jpg

Leave Aljo alone to enjoy his belt. He deserved that belt I don't care what anyone says. He was illegally knee'ed

Back