Dana said Aljo was medically cleared from the hospital last night

Has ANY KO'd fighter not been cleared from the hospital on fight night?? I mean the ones that loose conscious, not the ones in wars that are probably best being monitored in a hospital, thats BS, stop pointing at Aljo here, he got fouled intentionally, it shouldnt be up to him to continue or not.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of anyone staying the night in the hospital from a concussion and I’ve seen some bad ones in football. Monitor their sleeping and frequently check on them for increased symptom severity. No one should be expected to continue after a foul that flagrant.

when the victim is trying to win a fucking Oscar in the cage because he is losing the fight and doesnt want to fight anymore he should get called out on it.... it was a clear and poor acting.....it was disgusting.... If he was hurt and said he cant continue thats fine..... but dont start acting that you cant even stand up... and then cant walk.... and then need help to walk out of the cage lmao......and then get medically cleared of everything..... shit is fucking pathetic.....no one is debating the foul strike, but the response to it was an embarrassment and a clear tactic to not fight because he was going to lose, simple as that.

U sound dumb. Did aljo knee himself? Or did yan do it. When ref told his dumbass his knee was down before yan threw the knee. Shut ur crying ass up.

Who cares. If Aljo had gotten up to continue the fight and then got TKOd by Yan (the likely outcome); we would still be arguing over the impact of the illegal knee; there would still be doubts; there would still be a rematch. Let’s just get the rematch over with.

Yes because he is guaranteed to be in the next title fight obviously?

If he took his loss hes back to featured prelims.
So, what you're saying is he hasn't made any additional money yet?

It really do feel like those hating on aljo would only be ok with the dq is if aljo was out cold, foaming at the mouth and in a coma for a week.

So, what you're saying is he hasn't made any additional money yet?
Yes.
Poor choice of words by me if it sounded like he was being paid overnight or something.
Dana and the ufc are notoriously cheap and fighters only seem to be able to make money in title fights. So now for Aljo instead of getting just one he is guaranteed two.

how do they even determine if a guy has a concussion?

ask him if he remembers stuff? I mean how accurate can that be when we barely understand 10% of what the fuck the brain is doing anyways

A CT scan is usually a good start. They look for abnormal swelling or bleeds of any kind in the brain.

My daughter banged her head on a tobaggan a couple of weeks ago and went to the hospital. They figure out pretty quick that she had a mild concussion.

Well all know how tough Dana is..

He's told us many times..

does seem like he milked that Knee for everything he could man. Hes a smart guy, and knows that if gets his opponent DQ’d.

Sterling gets:
-Win bonus
-Guarantees a rematch he does not deserve because he was clearly losing
-Gets belt and will earn ppv next time

Honestly lost alot of respect for Sterling and those crocodile tears just pissed me off. Sterling doesnt even have a concussion ffs. Anthony Smith could have done the same against Jones and milked it but got up and took his loss like a real man.

Even the belt toss was fake, heres him a few hours later lol

Last edited:
After the foul, the outcome was correct. But it should not have taken that long. If the legality of the knee was debatable and the fighter wanted to continue then that would be nice for the fans. But after that knee, the fight needed to be waved off. It should not have been up to Aljo to decide.

Sterling shouldn't have needed to play act, the ref should have called the fight off straight away. That knee was ridiculous and he was warned right before.

It wasn't sterlings fault that some clown didn't know the rules, despite the ref telling him the rules seconds before.

Sterling should enjoy his win bonus and the belt.

Ev3vLOJVIAM32oB.jpeg

He did nothing wrong, to many jealous people on here.

Get over it. The rules are the rules.

Back