Dana has coped for the past three PPV events

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
It is actually comical.

Dana after Belal won: Whatever! Jon Jones!

Dana after DDP won: I don't know how he won. Jon Jones, bdw.

Dana after Merab won: Sean looked flat. I dunno if he talked Jones here.

It is also interesting that the media doesn't have many questions about the main fights. There were barely any questions about Belal and Merab winning. Guess the dismissal early on alerted the media to not ask questions about fighters who Dana doesn't like.

I know they're stars and all but Dana refusing to promote or even hype up the new champions is bizarre. I've heard more about Jones and fucking powerslap than Dana praising Belal or Merab.

You’re literally saying Dana has, and uses absolute control over EVERYTHING.

You can’t believe that?

Not one time did you say the UFC?

Just Dana.

All I know is, you throw Jon Jones in a room with anybody, Jon Jones walks out of that room.
What about a guy wearing this
pJJfyJK.jpeg

It is actually comical.

It is also interesting that the media doesn't have many questions about the main fights. There were barely any questions about Belal and Merab winning. Guess the dismissal early on alerted the media to not ask questions about fighters who Dana doesn't like.

I know they're stars and all but Dana refusing to promote or even hype up the new champions is bizarre. I've heard more about Jones and fucking powerslap than Dana praising Belal or Merab.
How is it bizarre lol...
They are arguably the two most dull fighters on the entire UFC roster, they are not gonna bring any eyes and probably gonna tank PPV events. Dana is looking to make money, that should be fairly obvious, and these guys wont make him anything but headaches.

How is it bizarre lol...
They are arguably the two most dull fighters on the entire UFC roster, they are not gonna bring any eyes and probably gonna tank PPV events. Dana is looking to make money, that should be fairly obvious, and these guys wont make him anything but headaches.
Hyping and promoting your champions will make your promotion more money than just ignoring them and pretending they don't exist

Other guys make you more money if they were champs. But they arent.

So play the hand you have. Promote the guys you do have

It is actually comical.

Dana only does what the Hollyweird WME executives tell him to do:

images

How is it bizarre lol...
I can get him not making promo videos for them but jesus, at least give them out a shout out for being dominant in their performances. That's basic promotion but Dana instead stuck to making excuses for the losers. Edwards had an off night due to the time zone and Sean was flat/wasn't his night.

Hyping and promoting your champions will make your promotion more money than just ignoring them and pretending they don't exist

Other guys make you more money if they were champs. But they arent.

So play the hand you have. Promote the guys you do have

Not really, it's definitely worth it to promote non champs over champions in certain situations.

Also, Dana White knows what he's doing lol. You're saying this like he's some rookie. Dana does promote the guys that he has...whether they're champ or not he still "has them".

Merab vs Nurma
Belal vs Shavkat
Valentina vs soccer mom

Make it happen Dana

Back