Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

Explain how he's crashing and burning. All i see is that he triggers alot of thin skinned libs who piss and moan non stop about him.
This is an MMA forum. Why would some random dude need to explain anything to a person that obviously will just call it fake news anyway? There's no explaining anything to Trump knuckleheads. You don't listen to anyone but "yes men" who fondle Trump's balls.

for real

the second you say something negative about Trump, folks jump on you like you're fucking antifa

the only way to be is purple. take the good from each side and ditch the bad

I love guns and boobs, but I also like drugs and renewable energy
A man who gets it. Both sides are so focused on the things wrong with the other that they lose sight of anything that makes either of them worthwhile.

I didn't vote in 16. Why vote for a pile of shit to make sure another pile of shit loses? Same end, different means.

Can't be stripped of the belt if he's already given it to Trump.

Goddamn—he did it.

Shows the value of personality. It can take a totally unknown (to the mainstream) MMA fighter into the White House.

This is an MMA forum. Why would some random dude need to explain anything to a person that obviously will just call it fake news anyway? There's no explaining anything to Trump knuckleheads. You don't listen to anyone but "yes men" who fondle Trump's balls.
Is that it? No explanation just more weak ass insults, stay salty loser.

Roflmao at that other thread, how many people eating crow right now

I'd say they are fairly good chances, considering Till has missed weight once. Let's face it, your boy is a douche bag, carrying that belt around and taking pictures while he can. Someday he will be recounting the story of being an interim champ for two months and being stripped bc he was too scared to fight the real champ. Cool story, too.
being stripped unfairly. and he's just hyping up things. if you can't take it...

<Fedor23>

His hero......the President of the greatest country in the world.
giphy.gif
I hear and read that statement a lot, but people can never come up with anything that proves the statement is true. Why is the US the greatest nation again?

I hear and read that statement a lot, but people can never come up with anything that proves the statement is true. Why is the US the greatest nation again?
Old propaganda that has no meaning anymore.
Only people from shithole countries wanna move there.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/art...igrants-and-immigration-united-states#Numbers

In 2016, 1.49 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 7 percent increase from the 1.38 million coming in 2015. India was the leading country of origin, with 175,100 arriving in 2016, followed by 160,200 from China/Hong Kong, 150,400 from Mexico, 54,700 from Cuba, and 46,600 from the Philippines.

In 2016, 1.49 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 7 percent increase from the 1.38 million coming in 2015. India was the leading country of origin, with 175,100 arriving in 2016, followed by 160,200 from China/Hong Kong, 150,400 from Mexico, 54,700 from Cuba, and 46,600 from the Philippines.
Funny but most libs said theyd move to Canada if Trump won.....guess how many left? How many immigrants did your cuck Prime Minister let in last month alone? I bet they were all from 1st world countries huh.

Why isn't it? We got everything. Where you from?
I'm from the US... And basically nothing here is the best. And that can be backed up with statistical facts. I guess we are number one in military spending, but we are not number one in quality if life, education, healthy living, things that matter. Almost all of the things that Americans value ensure that we will never be the greatest country.

Funny but most libs said theyd move to Canada if Trump won.....guess how many left? How many immigrants did your cuck Prime Minister let in last month alone? I bet they were all from 1st world countries huh.
Depends, do you call the USA a 1st world country?

11-627-m2017028-eng.jpg

I'm from the US... And basically nothing here is the best. And that can be backed up with statistical facts. I guess we are number one in military spending, but we are not number one in quality if life, education, healthy living, things that matter. Almost all of the things that Americans value ensure that we will never be the greatest country.
Who is then? You like to bash but you can't come up with a country thats better. Every country has issues, even the most lib countries have fucked up laws and or a soft justice system. If you think you can find a better place to live, why don't you? Cause 'merica thats why.

As corny as Colby Covington’s schtick is I’m glad to see him follow through on something that seemed important to him. Good on Colby for keeping his word.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/art...igrants-and-immigration-united-states#Numbers

It's true. Only people from worse off places move here in droves. People from countries who have their shit together stay out, bc they don't eat up the same nonsense that those from lesser countries do. Sure, you may move here and you won't have to worry about shitting in the street or being blown up by a road side bomb, but you'll probably never make much money and the people born here will tell you to learn English and/or go back home. Greatness at its best.

Back