• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

Two of the greatest living Americans in one photo. And even that Lincoln guy in the corner is impressed.

actually he is in fact still the interim WW champ. so you can leave your war room crap off this hread
First, I've posted in the War Room two times in 8 1/2 years.

Second, do you know what a formality is? You don't, do you?

So he gave Trump an interim belt too?

Obama wasn't able to defend and the division went to shit. Had to throw a quick interim match together between Trump and Hillary. Bernie lobbied for the shot, but the promoter screwed him over. Fight was close and went to decision. Hillary's been complaining about the judges' scorecards ever since, arguing that they were improperly swayed.

First, I've posted in the War Room two times in 8 1/2 years.

Second, do you know what a formality is? You don't, do you?
he's still officially a champ. you can hate all you want. also, by the time woodley and tilll STEP ON THE OCTAGON, colby will be stripped. now, what are the chances for till to actually make weight and the fight to happen? yeah

That’s what I thought.

In a world of men, boys like you should stay silent.

Literally half of your posts include the phrase “Social Justice Warrior” and now, “soy boy” —whatever the fuck that means. You’ve confirmed you’re not an adult, you’re a man-child, or your job consists of unloading shit at the dock. Either way you’re incel.

I’ll repeat myself for you; adults who work in the real world do not obsess over Social Justice Warriors.

Now be a good boy and get your laundry out of the washing machine, your mom will really appreciate it.

you know these people actually exist, right? not every liberal is an SJW, but they're out there
According to most Trump fans on Sherdog, everyone that doesn't like Trump is a limp-wristed lesbian.
But that's the state of affairs in the USA now, my team vs your team. Nobody is safe.

Donald Trump- first POTUS to own an UFC belt. Nice

Colby has given the haters PTSD these past couple months winning. Just when they think they get a win, he owns them again.

Literally half of your posts include the phrase “Social Justice Warrior” and now, “soy boy” —whatever the fuck that means. You’ve confirmed you’re not an adult, you’re a man-child, or your job consists of unloading shit at the dock. Either way you’re incel.

I’ll repeat myself for you; adults who work in the real world do not obsess over Social Justice Warriors.

Now be a good boy and get your laundry out of the washing machine, your mom will really appreciate it.

You’ve already been embarrassed.

Don’t make it worse.

Obama wasn't able to defend and the division went to shit. Had to throw a quick interim match together between Trump and Hillary. Bernie lobbied for the shot, but the promoter screwed him over. Fight was close and went to decision. Hillary's been complaining about the judges' scorecards ever since, arguing that they were improperly swayed.

which seems to be the case, conor and putin had something to do with it for sure

There’s a real POS that you can’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth, and then there’s Donald Trump

SJW? Just bc i think Trump is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: doesn't mean I'm a liberal. They're all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. All of you.
for real

the second you say something negative about Trump, folks jump on you like you're fucking antifa

the only way to be is purple. take the good from each side and ditch the bad

I love guns and boobs, but I also like drugs and renewable energy

So. Much. Douche.
giphy.gif
Stay salty.

Back