Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

That's gotta burn.

Mod Edit – content credit to
@giovanni002:

Last edited by a moderator:
So he gave Trump an interim belt too?

They must really be pissed at Colby. He should have just taken the fight and stayed in favor with the UFC. The photo op alone with Trump would have added so much value to his brand.

Edit:
Colby-Covington-Donald-Trump--748x370.jpg

Well I guess I was wrong, and I'm glad I was wrong. This is smart move for Dana. Even if Colby loses, he's going to have a swell of MAGA fandom and also haters that are all going to pay to see him win or get his ass kicked.

Last edited:
cant risk bringing your buddy to a business meeting if hes just gonna go full fan girl

Lmao at getting cucked.

Colby hates uncle Dana so much rn.

That's a genuine smile there unlike the fake tomato smile at the Conor Mac presser.

Dana "Humble Johnson" White.

Lol damn

It seems highly unlikely that Colby gets a chance to talk to Trump in person

Dana now starts takling crap about the prez in 3, 2, 1 ...

I don't understand how Colby went from promoted star to thrown under the bus overnight, it can't just be because he couldn't take a short notice fight, there must be more to it.

The King of Chaos is too busy getting laid twice every day by 2 different women to care about what some cheeto eating, bald, fat fuck is doing

He must have done something, I bet Dana set up this trump meeting thinking Colby was going to fight Woodley on the next ppv

Dana White colluded with Russian UFC fighter Artem 'The GOAT' Lobov (who is connected to many Russian oligarchs and Putin himself) in order to bring UFC to Russia. This will be brought up in Mueller's investigation.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_21_at_17.50.38.0.png

What a wasted opportunity. Only dana could turn Colby into a sympathetic character.

I don't understand how Colby went from promoted star to thrown under the bus overnight, it can't just be because he couldn't take a short notice fight, there must be more to it.
Colby's an idiot. Sure he's loud and stays in the spotlight but not all publicity is good publicity, no matter what they say. So far it's been tolerable by UFC because at least he fights so at least the publicity goes towards promoting his fights. That was until he decided to not fight. Now he's drawing negative press AND useless in marketing fights. And that's why he's in the doghouse.

Makes this interview even more hilarious:
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...interview-colby-covington-tyron-woodley-fight

As a recent guest on BJPenn.com Radio, Covington said he would like to fight Woodley at the UFC’s upcoming event in New York, set to take place in November.

The thing is, now I hold the cards,” Covington said. “So I’m not gonna rush back to fight when he wants to fight me. We’re gonna fight when I wanna fight, and I wanna fight in November. That’s a good time frame for me.

giphy.gif

"Dear Trump, I won an interim belt just to see you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom..."

Last edited:
Back