• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

SAD.jpg

Funny but most libs said theyd move to Canada if Trump won.....guess how many left? How many immigrants did your cuck Prime Minister let in last month alone? I bet they were all from 1st world countries huh.

Most= a few celebrities

Community college will change your life. Get up out that basement.

There is no best country...that's the joke they're playing on you. Literally everything you're saying is what you are wanted to believe. If you had scope, and thought outside the box, you'd understand the first sentence of this paragraph. No one trumps anyone else (no pun). There are worse places to live when you're accustomed to a certain way of living. Would you say that indigenous people in the Amazon live a shitty way of life? Bc I'd think they're probably fine with how they live and believe we are the ones with shitty lives.

Don't be so near sighted.
And i am literally near sighted i cant help it.

Yeah Trump is blunt, ill give you that. Lets not act like Trudeau didnt start some shit though.
It's not even being blunt dude, he's wrecking diplomatic relationships that Americans may not recover from for decades.
He still thinks running a country is like a business, where you can strong-arm others and get your way, shit doesn't work like that on a global scale lol

And yea Trudope is a clown, but at least he's just a try-hard goof that wants to appease everyone instead of breaking bonds that took decades to form.

If I didn’t love @Buff so much, this would have made you my #1 shoop / emoji maker
@bigwaverider is the truth, and I am his meagre student. My sensei now and forever.

Show him the mushrooms shoop you did that one time BWR... And the original thing you used to make it - literally made my shoop dick shrivel into a raisin!

I love you too homie.

Whats wrong with learning the language of the country you wanna be a citizen of? If you think the rest of the world is embracing everybody with open arms you are delusional. Probably never make much money? That's just dumb. If you pick fucking fruit for a living expect to not make much money, common sense.
How easy do you think it is to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world when you've come from a country that isn't well learned in the first place and you've spoken your native language your entire life? What kind of jobs are open to people who can't speak english well? What was the reason that a lot of them wanted to come here? Bc back before you were even alive the powers that be started a nonsense slogan, "the American Dream," and people elsewhere haven't understood that that was all bullshit in the first place.

You've proven that you enjoy very little scope and vision, that you can't think past what you know, and possibly can't even attempt to.

It's not even being blunt dude, he's wrecking diplomatic relationships that Americans may not recover from for decades.
He still thinks running a country is like a business, where you can strong-arm others and get your way, shit doesn't work like that on a global scale lol

And yea Trudope is a clown, but at least he's just a try-hard goof that wants to appease everyone instead of breaking bonds that took decades to form.
He's a cuck is what you just said. We had Obama trying to appease everyone for 8 fucking years where did that get us? Fucked thats where. We are done appeasing those who want to take advantage of us.

WEAK!!!! College bub derrrr. You didn't answer the question did you. How many left?

You didn’t go to college, did you?

I don’t know that any left. Most people opposed to trump don’t have much in common with the few Hollywood celebs that made dumbass comments about leaving the country.

Frankly I hope they do leave, fuck ‘em. Just as I hope you check out higher education.

Yet it's ok to shit on America but pump your brakes when it comes to any other country. I like you but that's bullshit and its constant.
Now you've put words in my mouth. Your scope and vision aren't the only thing lacking here. I'd bow out if I were you.

He's a cuck is what you just said. We had Obama trying to appease everyone for 8 fucking years where did that get us? Fucked thats where. We are done appeasing those who want to take advantage of us.
Ahh you still think that everyone is fucking the states hey? Alright.
<41>

How easy do you think it is to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world when you've come from a country that isn't well learned in the first place and you've spoken your native language your entire life? What kind of jobs are open to people who can't speak english well? What was the reason that a lot of them wanted to come here? Bc back before you were even alive the powers that be started a nonsense slogan, "the American Dream," and people elsewhere haven't understood that that was all bullshit in the first place.

You've proven that you enjoy very little scope and vision, that you can't think past what you know, and possibly can't even attempt to.
Ok i get it you are delusional that whole fucking post was your fucked up opinion. People flock here dude, your rant is bullshit, sounds like you are biased for some reason.

Look at all these salty boys and to those who cried in the other thread about him not meeting our great leader.
Making America and Welterweight great again.
<TheDonald>

Ok i get it you are delusional that whole fucking post was your fucked up opinion. People flock here dude, your rant is bullshit, sounds like you are biased for some reason.
No, your comprehension skills aren't up to snuff is what is happening here.

Now you've put words in my mouth. Your scope and vision aren't the only thing lacking here. I'd bow out if I were you.
Bow out of what? The fact you repeat scope and vision over and over. Your opinion on the American Dream is your biased opinion, does not make it any more relevant than anything i said nor does it make you sound more open minded.

Back