• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

Depends, do you call the USA a 1st world country?

11-627-m2017028-eng.jpg
Now show me how many Canadians have moved to the US and never looked back. You won't because it would put your stats to shame.

It's true. Only people from worse off places move here in droves. People from countries who have their shit together stay out, bc they don't eat up the same nonsense that those from lesser countries do. Sure, you may move here and you won't have to worry about shitting in the street or being blown up by a road side bomb, but you'll probably never make much money and the people born here will tell you to learn English and/or go back home. Greatness at its best.
Don't get me wrong, I love my American bruvs.
But as soon as fucktard Trump threw my country under the bus like we haven't been allies for centuries, fuck him.
It's like being really close friends with someone and their parent says you can't hang out anymore and calls you an idiot.

This picture is in a dire need for a bald eagle in there somewhere.

Who is then? You like to bash but you can't come up with a country thats better. Every country has issues, even the most lib countries have fucked up laws and or a soft justice system. If you think you can find a better place to live, why don't you? Cause 'merica thats why.
There is no best country...that's the joke they're playing on you. Literally everything you're saying is what you are wanted to believe. If you had scope, and thought outside the box, you'd understand the first sentence of this paragraph. No one trumps anyone else (no pun). There are worse places to live when you're accustomed to a certain way of living. Would you say that indigenous people in the Amazon live a shitty way of life? Bc I'd think they're probably fine with how they live and believe we are the ones with shitty lives.

Don't be so near sighted.

It's true. Only people from worse off places move here in droves. People from countries who have their shit together stay out, bc they don't eat up the same nonsense that those from lesser countries do. Sure, you may move here and you won't have to worry about shitting in the street or being blown up by a road side bomb, but you'll probably never make much money and the people born here will tell you to learn English and/or go back home. Greatness at its best.
Whats wrong with learning the language of the country you wanna be a citizen of? If you think the rest of the world is embracing everybody with open arms you are delusional. Probably never make much money? That's just dumb. If you pick fucking fruit for a living expect to not make much money, common sense.

Fair play to him but why the baseball cap and suit ? Fuck that crazy shit

Pretty cool that a UFC fighter got to meet the President of the united States. I made an emoji. Bookmark it.

w0P0mLr.png

He requested to met him after he got the belt, partly to piss off the NFL eagles team that refused to meet the president after they won the super bawl, as well as the golden state basketball team that also refused.
thank u

There is no best country...that's the joke they're playing on you. Literally everything you're saying is what you are wanted to believe. If you had scope, and thought outside the box, you'd understand the first sentence of this paragraph. No one trumps anyone else (no pun). There are worse places to live when you're accustomed to a certain way of living. Would you say that indigenous people in the Amazon live a shitty way of life? Bc I'd think they're probably fine with how they live and believe we are the ones with shitty lives.

Don't be so near sighted.
Yet it's ok to shit on America but pump your brakes when it comes to any other country. I like you but that's bullshit and its constant.

Don't get me wrong, I love my American bruvs.
But as soon as fucktard Trump threw my country under the bus like we haven't been allies for centuries, fuck him.
It's like being really close friends with someone and their parent says you can't hang out anymore and calls you an idiot.
Yeah Trump is blunt, ill give you that. Lets not act like Trudeau didnt start some shit though.

Back