Dan Henderson will retire win or lose against Bisping

There was nothing cheap about a legal flying knee during a live round.

something can be legal and cheap. if you kick someone in the nuts you can keep attacking until the refs stop you. most people dont. you can fake a glove touch and punch the guy. but most people dont.

something can be legal and cheap. if you kick someone in the nuts you can keep attacking until the refs stop you. most people dont. you can fake a glove touch and punch the guy. but most people dont.

Those involve trickery and or deceit. Landing a flying knee without a prior foul, or tricking your opponent is not cheap. Michael should have known better than to start trying to have a conversation with the ref during a round.

There was nothing illegal about it, but it was still cheap AF.

How is it cheap to hit someone during a fight who decided they were going to start talking to the ref when no fouls have occurred? "Protect yourself at all times, obey my instructions" are literally spoken in the cage before every main event fight.

Those involve trickery and or deceit. Landing a flying knee without a prior foul, or tricking your opponent is not cheap. Michael should have known better than to start trying to have a conversation with the ref during a round.

nah it was a cheap shot anderson could have waited for the mouth piece or said something to get bisping's attention back to the fight.

if a guy comes in to touch gloves, you can throw a punch at him. no deceit involved. but nobody does it

Dan swooping in to try and steal Randy's old man thunder.

Yea, Randy won the Heavyweight belt at age 45.

Old man strength is real.

randy-couture_tim-sylvia.gif

383199.jpg

Stay salty my friends

Yeah I'm not feeling too optimistic about his odds.

I'd love to see him turn back the clock for just one more round. If we get one more round of anything resembling prime Hendo then Bisping goes to sleep again.

Prime Hendo is a strange thing. Prime Hendo used more wrestling and fought in Pride. Old man Hendo fell in love with his H-Bomb overhand right and depended on it to win fights. Which Hendo are you looking for?

Randy was not USADA tested.

LOL, alright. I guess will take the entirety of the sport prior to USADA and trash can it, as if it never happened.

nah it was a cheap shot anderson could have waited for the mouth piece or said something to get bisping's attention back to the fight.

if a guy comes in to touch gloves, you can throw a punch at him. no deceit involved. but nobody does it

Sometimes it happens.

giphy.gif

JR-Fuller.gif

2i0acfk.gif

Prime Hendo is a strange thing. Prime Hendo used more wrestling and fought in Pride. Old man Hendo fell in love with his H-Bomb overhand right and depended on it to win fights. Which Hendo are you looking for?

What we will get is h bomb hendo.
What I want to see is prime Hendo who uses a full skill set, works his clinch game and then waits for the right moment to unload that h bomb.

When fighters get old they all get one dimensional though. It's not easy shooting for takedowns when you get older. I'm only in my mid 30's and believe me even jiu jitsu is tougher on my body now than when I was in my 20's. That's not a fight against a ufc fighter who trains for a living who is trying to knock me out either.

So I kind of understand why he is one dimensional now. Grappling probably saps him of his endurance and strength much quicker.

Noooo Dan ;(

Watched every fight of his for 15 years even when he was decision dan ;.......(

He's gonna train his ass off for this one. Press conferences should be fun.

Back