Dan Henderson will retire win or lose against Bisping

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
http://severemma.com/2016/07/dan-henderson-confirms-will-retire-win-lose-bisping-ufc-204/

“That is my plan, win or lose I’m ready mentally to retire.”

“My body could still probably go another two, three years more. I’ve put it through enough. I’m ready to take it a little bit easier, but still be involved in MMA doing something a little bit different than fighting”

I was elated when Bisping won the title, but holy shit. Hendo winning the title and going out on top at his age would be just as legendary.

Hendo is my spirit animal.

I hope when I'm that age I'm bangin' 10's and Bud Lights.

It makes his title shot even more idiotic than it already is.

Are we really gonna get Bisping/Hendo 2, Romero/Jacare 2 and Rockhold/Weidman 2?

If Hendo wins...who fights for the vacant belt?

USADA bisping is a knock out artist. dan is finished lool

Assuming he wins, he's gonna turn down a big payday to defend the belt? Sounds like BS.

dana would be seething remember when gsp retired as champ lol

Dan swooping in to try and steal Randy's old man thunder.

No way in hell he's going to retire if he wins. A big check would be around the corner, win or lose and not too many months ago he was complaining about machida not fighting and not being able to pay his taxes.

If he wins the title we should just pencil him in as the greatest of all time.

I don't believe him, he may talk about retiring but he'll be fighting forever

No way in hell he's going to retire if he wins. A big check would be around the corner, win or lose and not too many months ago he was complaining about machida not fighting and not being able to pay his taxes.

I agree. The UFC will offer him a gigantic payday to lose to Jacare or Romero.

@KONE yes it would be. Dan just one more belt. Taking about I AM LEGEND

4005445cb323b5bf16dc4bed4895ba77.jpg

Huge Hendo fan and I'll be rooting for him, but his chin is gone and he is slow and really only looks for the one big punch at this point.

Bisping isn't the heaviest handed guy, but I think this ends badly for Hendo.

I just hope Bisping doesn't pretend like he beat a prime Dan Henderson after this fight.

I like Hendo but the way he is fighting the last years,
big chance Bisping will take that belt back home again.

Hendo is the man.

Props to Bisping for taking the fight, too. He wants that loss avenged. Like Chuck agreeing to fight Jeremy Horn, at UFC 54, after beating Randy for the LHW Title. Chuck was even sick with the flu, yet he beat down Horn for 4 rounds, just to avenge the inverted arm triangle choke out loss to Horn from UFC 19.

Putting the belt on the line to avenge a loss from years ago takes gigantic, watermelon-sized balls.

Huge Hendo fan and I'll be rooting for him, but his chin is gone and he is slow and really only looks for the one big punch at this point.

Bisping isn't the heaviest handed guy, but I think this ends badly for Hendo.

I just hope Bisping doesn't pretend like he beat a prime Dan Henderson after this fight.

That's why I'm hoping Dan has one more round left in him. But Bisping is a smart fighter. I fear Dan will gas and get tko'd.

Makes sense. Hendo might not deserve the title shot ranking wise but definitely deserves it for the career he has had.

Back