Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

No. But if youre creeped out about guys sending you pics of them jerkinf off, you shouldn't put up a bunch of half naked pics

That will only encourage them. Although i admit theyre nasty fucks either way

The buck shouldn't be on her, IMO. On one level I see what you're saying, it makes sense, but let's not make it about the victim. Most of us are capable of living in a world where a woman can wear a bikini and not have that be an invitation to sexually harass her.

Thick. Swole. Thick.

Yeah she deserves two thicks.

its just that some are willing to do anything for good attention or bad, as long as they get attention.... this includes picking random fights on the internet

Does it include wanting attention for making a meme about someone wanting attention? If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made the meme and called her a whore for sharing a pretty standard collection of beach photos. Just be honest with yourself and own it.

Bethe is objectifying herself and then complaining when she's treated like an object. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You seem pretty sensible compared to the rest on that side of the argument, so take this as a genuine question: Is posting a sexy picture of yourself really self-objectification? And if so, on what scale? I mean we all make ourselves as presentable and desirable as we can when interacting with the public. Was that her crime? If she was wearing a full bottomed bikini bottom, would she still be objectifying herself?

There's a huge jump between posting a picture of a part of your body part that you're proud of in a pretty standard Brazilian bikini and self objectification.

As for Luke: Good for him!

Does it include wanting attention for making a meme about someone wanting attention? If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made the meme and called her a whore for sharing a pretty standard collection of beach photos. Just be honest with yourself and own it.
its a generic meme. google attention whore and click on images

the reason its a popular and generic meme is because its pretty common behavior

the fact you relate calling someone an attention whore to a straight up whore just makes you look mentally challenged. calling someone an attention whore isn't about being a whore. you cant subsitute the word attention for big-whore, stupid-whore, or dumb-whore. its about attention. you can substitute the term whore for desperate, needy, seeking. its about attention, not being a whore. i cant believe im actually explaining this on the internet

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoe whore
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

betche could be fully clothed and ranting and posting videos every 3 minutes. it has nothing to do with her outfit dummy. being half naked just happens to be low hanging fruit when it comes to getting attention

its a generic meme. google attention whore and click on images

the reason its a popular and generic meme is because its pretty common behavior

the fact you relate calling someone an attention whore to a straight up whore just makes you look mentally challenged. calling someone an attention whore isn't about being a whore. you cant subsitute the word attention for big-whore, stupid-whore, or dumb-whore. its about attention. you can substitute the term whore for desperate, needy, seeking. its about attention, not being a whore. i cant believe im actually explaining this on the internet

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoe whore
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

betche could be fully clothed and ranting and posting videos every 3 minutes. it has nothing to do with her outfit dummy. being half naked just happens to be low hanging fruit when it comes to getting attention

Fair enough. I shouldn't have suggested that you called her a whore. But take you're own advice and Google Image "Attention whore". Every single example of a person being called an attention whore for their clothing is a woman. Maybe you're not applying a double standard, but in general there very clearly is one. Hence my reduction of the term to whore. But again: Fair enough.

Fair enough. I shouldn't have suggested that you called her a whore. But take you're own advice and Google Image "Attention whore". Every single example of a person being called an attention whore for their clothing is a woman. Maybe you're not applying a double standard, but in general there very clearly is one. Hence my reduction of the term to whore. But again: Fair enough.
settle down bro. take a deep breathe and regroup

someones probably complaining about a man in a womens washroom somewhere on twitter and need your help. regroup and keep fighting the good fight. the internet needs you

You seem pretty sensible compared to the rest on that side of the argument, so take this as a genuine question: Is posting a sexy picture of yourself really self-objectification? And if so, on what scale? I mean we all make ourselves as presentable and desirable as we can when interacting with the public. Was that her crime? If she was wearing a full bottomed bikini bottom, would she still be objectifying herself?

There's a huge jump between posting a picture of a part of your body part that you're proud of in a pretty standard Brazilian bikini and self objectification.

As for Luke: Good for him!

A sexy picture of yourself... not really, it depends on what you're wearing, and the angle.

As desirable as we can? I don't see too many woman walking around in bikini's and lingerie.

The picture of her ass when she's running up the hill is the questionable one. Dressing like that at a beach is perfectly normal, but posting pics like that online, when you're supposedly trying to stop guys from sending you jerk-off videos is just foolish.

They should line-up all those guys in white hats, Porky's style and inspect them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of their dick's matched up to the video's. What are they doing there? :D

I think the whole thing is funny. She's a grown woman, If I was her I would take it as a compliment.

settle down bro. take a deep breathe and regroup

someones probably complaining about a man in a womens washroom somewhere on twitter and need your help. regroup and keep fighting the good fight. the internet needs you

I'm perfectly calm, Dude. Calmer than you are. Calmer than you are.

I absolutely would. Good god you guys kill me sometimes. I have always been an opportunist when it comes to smashing out and if she was trying to get it, she most def could.

Back