Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

200.gif

:D

If I was that lonely and bored I would pick KK to "stalk"

No, it was a joke.

But for someone who complains about constantly getting those videos, posting pics of your ass (main selling feature for her) in bikini bottoms like that isn't going to help her cause.

So what, she's supposed to never post pictures of her having fun on a beach because some creeps send her disgusting videos?

I mean, come on dude. I get what you mean but its just not very smart.

Something about her physique reminds me of a hobbit. Still would, though. Bubblebutt hobbit. Bubblebobitt?

But for someone who complains about constantly getting those videos, posting pics of your ass (main selling feature for her) in bikini bottoms like that isn't going to help her cause.

She's wearing appropriate clothing. Swimming suit at a beach. There's no justification for you sending a video of yourself jerking off.

Carlos Condit or Luke Rockhold never complain when I send them my videos of me fapping :eek:

Eh, she's not on the Angela Magana-level of posting sexy pics, but I'm not complaining:) Obviously she's been working on her physique and she wants her fans to notice. Plus a little sex appeal sells, and gets more people to tune in.

I wouldn't mind, however, coming back in my next life as that bikini she's wearing. Fuuuuuck, yes:p:p:p

So what, she's supposed to never post pictures of her having fun on a beach because some creeps send her disgusting videos?

I mean, come on dude. I get what you mean but its just not very smart.

I get what you mean, but to post pictures like that while complaining about getting lots of videos of guys jerking off sent to you, is also not very smart.

She's just a hypocrite.

Complains about being "objectified", but literally every second pic on her instagram is her in a thong.

She has princess-syndrome. It's just like Ronda calling Arianny a do-nothing-bitch and bitching about body ideals and then doing photoshoots where she's grossly photoshopped.

It's the curse of the average or slightly below average looking women. They have a chip on their shoulder, and when they "complain" about getting too much attention, what they're actually trying to do is show off how much attention they're getting, "oh look at all these men sending me stuff calling me sexy".

Women still hate dick pics. Unless they're sent by someone good looking of course, then all is forgiven and they'll reciprocate by sending pictures of their own body-parts.

Don't have too high expectations of most women's ability to be introspective..

Just stop sending her videos, man. She's not interested.

Back