Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

Bethe training on beach in the US...
DEXATI20160816120701_zpsz2dkdkjw.png

LMAO!!! Funny thing is I find Bethe hideous, LMAO!!! That body can't save her and her face is just hideous.

I'm not especially attracted to her in general, but if I was single and she was interested, she could have it. From my preferred angle she'd look incredible.

Of course she wants attention have you fucking seen her? Looks like a piranha raped Javier Bardem.

Doesn't there have to be a victim for victim blaming?

Yes, she is a victim of sexual harassment. Granted, it's not very severe. She wasn't raped, for example. But she should be able to use social media without having hoards of creepy fucks sending her jackoff videos. Would you like it if anonymous obese women frequently sent you videos of them shitting and vomiting because they believed it was attractive? For most women, jackoff videos of guys they don't even know are just as disgusting.

Yay for WMMA...yayyyyy...show your arse, that'l get you some fans!.

Doesn't there have to be a victim for victim blaming?

She's very clearly the victim of sexual harassment. What kind of world do you live in where this is a victimless act? I'm sure you wouldn't be okay with your wife or daughter getting these kinds of videos.

Bethe the type of girl that have you like, "where the paper bags at doe?"

She's very clearly the victim of sexual harassment. What kind of world do you live in where this is a victimless act? I'm sure you wouldn't be okay with your wife or daughter getting these kinds of videos.

The world is full of massive fucking assholes for everyone. I'd want this hypothetical wife or daughter of mine to be able to be wise and anticipate the assholes. let it roll off their shoulder and not pay attention to negative energy.

The world is full of massive fucking assholes for everyone. I'd want this hypothetical wife or daughter of mine to be able to be wise and anticipate the assholes. let it roll off their shoulder and not pay attention to negative energy.

And if she complained, you'd tell her she's not a victim?

this guy lmao

And if she complained, you'd tell her she's not a victim?
There is a massive spectrum of how much youre victimized. This is really fucking low with most perspectives. Although I admit I have no idea what being a woman is like. I mean I bet Miesha Tate recieves about 80 times the comments from idiots but she knows whats up.

Back