Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

The amount of videos of dudes whacking it musta fell off dramatically.

attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

"Look at me! I resent that women have power over me, yet don't want to be with me! So I call them whores!"

It was probably just her way of requesting more, but couldn't come out directly and say it. Everyone knows if you tell people not to do something they are going to do it. You know the whole no means yes or whatever.
Came here to say this, but I see you have it covered. Carry on

Show of hands....(or likes)

Who's sent her at least 1 dick pic in the last 12 months?

Last edited:
I get what you mean, but to post pictures like that while complaining about getting lots of videos of guys jerking off sent to you, is also not very smart.

Yea she's definitely in the wrong, those poor bastard taking time out of their day to film themselves masturbating for her and she just complains about them. The nerve!

Showing off some serious athleticism in that cartwheel video. We're talking A-level here.

I didn't know she could get the D until now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

What I really want to know is what kind of weirdo follows Bethe on IG?

Yea she's definitely in the wrong, those poor bastard taking time out of their day to film themselves masturbating for her and she just complains about them. The nerve!

She's not in the wrong, but anyone who posts a picture of their ass in a thong is asking for attention, and not the good kind...

The only girls I know that post pics like that of their ass, love attention, that's why they do it.

Back