Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

Then she complains when people send her videos of themselves jerking off to her pics/videos...

eb7diq.gif

Then she complains when people send her videos of themselves jerking off to her pics/videos...

It was probably just her way of requesting more, but couldn't come out directly and say it. Everyone knows if you tell people not to do something they are going to do it. You know the whole no means yes or whatever.

Just because you can see my butthole does not give you a right to objectify me!!

Shes from Campina Grande, theres no beach there and people that live in CG are known to go to beaches to take photos since they dont have it in their land. @CereserBr you know what im talking?

Are you one of them?

:D

If I was that lonely and bored I would pick KK to "stalk"

Wait. Posting a picture of yourself in a bathing suit justifies unwanted videos of creeps jerking off?!

No, it was a joke.

But for someone who complains about constantly getting those videos, posting pics of your ass (main selling feature for her) in bikini bottoms like that isn't going to help her cause.

Those are weird creeps bro. Unless you're defending your right to send dick pics to any woman that posts bikini pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back