Damn, Bethe really wants some atention (or dem pics, lol)...

TS never seen any girl's insta.

Then she complains when people send her videos of themselves jerking off to her pics/videos...

Yea, I totally don't get why girls don't like random dudes giving them photos of themselves masturbating. LIKE WTF YOU WORE A BIKINI, NOW LOOK AT MY DICK AND CUM YOU DUMB FUCK.

Did I do it right?

Did you turn into an angry, bitter male-feminist because you got battered by a bigger, stronger man repeatedly?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/do-i-need-to-toughen-up-or-speak-up-sparring-help.2069985/

"It would be one thing, if he hit me hard and often when I retreat, but not when I stand in there and trade. I can see how that would teach me something. But when I get my ass kicked either way - I am simply going into survival mode for 3 minutes at a time, praying for the bell to ring.

I know I am simlpy overreacting and just had a bad night (got 2 very clean, very hard shots to the head, fealt a bit dizzy, and kicked really hard in the stomach) but I really found myself thinking "maybe I don't have it in me. Maybe I'm not cut out for this."

Do I need to toughen up, or speak up?"

LOL. Little bitch boy wondering if he should "speak up" :-D. He must've wiped out your pituitary-gland with one of those punches.

You're a strangle little fella.

Women do not owe it to you to be interested in you. No need to take it out on them. There's nothing wrong with women posting sexy pictures of themselves without wanting to see your huge gut, small dick, and stringy pubes. Be a nice guy. It'll go a long way. Much further than slut shaming.

You're a strangle little fella.

Women do not owe it to you to be interested in you. No need to take it out on them. There's nothing wrong with women posting sexy pictures of themselves without wanting to see your huge gut, small dick, and stringy pubes. Be a nice guy. It'll go a long way. Much further than slut shaming.
"When we spar, he punishes me" - concept Coop, 2012.

It was probably just her way of requesting more, but couldn't come out directly and say it. Everyone knows if you tell people not to do something they are going to do it. You know the whole no means yes or whatever.

Exactly. Just like when she originally came out and said that, she was upset she wasn't receiving any videos or pictures of whacking.... so she requested it by bringing it up.

Maybe Ill send her a picture or vid of me vomiting.

She's just a hypocrite.

Complains about being "objectified", but literally every second pic on her instagram is her in a thong.

She has princess-syndrome. It's just like Ronda calling Arianny a do-nothing-bitch and bitching about body ideals and then doing photoshoots where she's grossly photoshopped.

It's the curse of the average or slightly below average looking women. They have a chip on their shoulder, and when they "complain" about getting too much attention, what they're actually trying to do is show off how much attention they're getting, "oh look at all these men sending me stuff calling me sexy".

Women still hate dick pics. Unless they're sent by someone good looking of course, then all is forgiven and they'll reciprocate by sending pictures of their own body-parts.

Don't have too high expectations of most women's ability to be introspective..
this post was so fucking stupid i couldnt even finish it

Ass be like

g7IsB.gif

Face be like

horrified-scary-movie.gif

e8c6d64729e5c364f9c8f28a89fea5fc.jpg
anton.jpg

The face is a solid 7. She's cute.

"When we spar, he punishes me" - concept Coop, 2012.

Normally I'd prefer to stay on topic, but I don't think you're trolling, so am genuinely and morbidly curious. What do you think you're making fun of me for? Losing to a guy who had 6 years and 40 pounds on me?

And back to you: For real, buddy. I'm hoping you're young and can grow out of it. But you clearly have some issues with women. Your anger is misplaced. Learn to value yourself independent of how attractive women find you. Be a nice guy and be yourself and people will want to be around you. That could eventually be a woman you want to be around too. GL. I'm pulling for you.

Then she complains when people send her videos of themselves jerking off to her pics/videos...

She's a glass empty type of girl, I'd be flattered if guys sent me videos of them jerking off to my pictures. Some people....

Just because you can see my butthole does not give you a right to objectify me!!

There's a difference between admiring someone's body and sending them jerk off videos. This Sherdog thread and your post is a great example of victim blaming mentality when it comes to sexual harassment.

Yea, I totally don't get why girls don't like random dudes giving them photos of themselves masturbating. LIKE WTF YOU WORE A BIKINI, NOW LOOK AT MY DICK AND CUM YOU DUMB FUCK.

Did I do it right?

She posted the pics. She chose to post a picture of her ass in a thong, why? To show that she was running up a two foot high sand-bank? Or to show off her ass?

What was Rockhold's motivation when he posted this pic?
zzaQkUn.jpg

Of course it doesn't justify the guys sending her those videos, those guy's are pretty fucked up and pathetic, obviously. But it's pretty simple. If I post pics of myself beating up a woman, people will think I'm a woman-beater. If I post pics of myself drunk off my ass, people will think I'm a drunk. If I post pics of my ass in a thong, people will think I'm gay or a man-whore, or an attention-seeker.

Bethe is objectifying herself and then complaining when she's treated like an object. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The guys that are sending her those videos are definitely creeps, and Bethe is less wrong than they are, by a long shot. But it's still dumb to post pics of your ass in a thong when you're trying to get people to stop sending you jerk-off vids, that's just common sense.

Wait. Posting a picture of yourself in a bathing suit justifies unwanted videos of creeps jerking off?!
No. But if youre creeped out about guys sending you pics of them jerkinf off, you shouldn't put up a bunch of half naked pics

That will only encourage them. Although i admit theyre nasty fucks either way

"Look at me! I resent that women have power over me, yet don't want to be with me! So I call them whores!"
i dont resent bethe just like i dont resent jenna jameson or kim k. an attention whore is just an attention whore. someones desperate need for attention has zero impact on me. it certainly has no power over me

lots of men are also attention whores. people like attention. its just that some are willing to do anything for good attention or bad, as long as they get attention.... this includes picking random fights on the internet

There's a difference between admiring someone's body and sending them jerk off videos. This Sherdog thread and your post is a great example of victim blaming mentality when it comes to sexual harassment.

Doesn't there have to be a victim for victim blaming?

Back