Cyborg walking around at 172lbs (drop the 135 canard Ronda fans)

Her diet is already strict year round. She runs every day. She doesn't lift heavy. That's just a dumb myth. Show me video of her lifting heavy in the last few years and you will change my mind.

No one cares to have a discussion with someone that thinks muscle just happens without effort. No need to change your mind. Pointing and laughing is good at you is good.

If you really think that woman looks like that without either lifting heavy, or doing PEDs, or both, you're really not worth having a discussion with.
You're confused by her weigh-in pictures.

Undisciplined Cyborg, not surprising given her history. I find it personally repugnant she habitually calls smaller fighters cowards.

No one cares to have a discussion with someone that thinks muscle just happens without effort. No need to change your mind. Pointing and laughing is good at you is good.
Lol you think she has a bodybuilder's physique.
Bodybuilder.JPG

cyborg.0.0.0.jpg

Her diet is already strict year round. She runs every day. She doesn't lift heavy. That's just a dumb myth. Show me video of her lifting heavy in the last few years and you will change my mind.

So she's that big and shredded with an endurance athletes training regiment?? Are you on crack? This is what she looked like before:

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

Cyborg is a writing a nutrition book? That's like me writing a book on sobriety? I find this person insufferable.

@Concrete Whale , this doesn't help the case that she should fighting Ronda, or any 135er. It hurts it.

She's obviously way bigger than any of the women in the BW division, why should they go up to fight her? She has no UFC title and has not proven to be a PPV draw, so what would be the point? To prove to something to Cyborg's ovary huggers? There would be nothing to gain and a lot to lose for any 135er in the UFC to go up to fight her, which is why they aren't. Cyborg will continue to crush cans in the weakest female division until she makes a concerted effort to bring her walk-around weight down to within a range where she can cut to 135.

So how does a female who looked like this:

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

get to be a muscular 172 with no heavy lifting and a lot of cardio?
I'm a lot bigger and more muscular than I was at 18 and I don't lift. She is an elite athlete who trains every day. She lifts but I cannot find anything about her heavy lifting. She does light weight/many reps as far as everything I have seen. She does a lot of roadwork.

The figures were in her tweets. The prevailing (and wrong) theory of the Cyborg haters is that if she can drop 25 lbs from 170, she can lose weight and drop 25 lbs from 160, making 135. Thus she is ducking 135. This is dumb bro math, the human body doesn't work like that. As she said in her tweet, a portion of the 26.6 lb drop is diet and training, and the last portion is water weight. If she dieted and trained down to 160 (which she could) she doesnt get to drop that 10 pounds again in her drop to 135. It's already been dropped. Thus the amount she can drop from 170 is necessarily more than the amount she could drop from 160. It's not complicated to understand but some people refuse to get it.

You are missing my point (or everyone else´s) here, IF she just cant drop her weight to some level that allows her to make the cut to 135, then she should just fight at 145 and move on, im not saying that if she cuts 26lbs (or whatever) she will be able to still cut the same 26lbs even after droping her walkaround weight, i know it doesnt work like that, what i am suggesting is that she drops to probably under 155 and then make the cut, just like the rest of the 135lbs division, what everyone is saying is that she is way too muscular and she could manage to make the cut, in the end, is her who wants to fight the fighters from the 135lbs division.

No the problem is you don't undertand what you're talking about in regards to such things.

When has a fighter lowered their walk around weight if they didn't have fat to expend? Sanchez dropped down to 145 and looked like shit and now he's back at 155 because the cut is to hard.

DC made the cut because he had fat that could be easily shredded, CYBORG DOES NOT. This could throw her body into turmoil and or unable to optimally preform at 135.

You're just a Ronda clithugger using anything you can to shit on Cyborg because she would run through the 135 division.

Oh yah Conor McGregor should just cut his walk around weight so he can make 145 better. Fucking ridiculous statement.

EDIT: it's a female body not a male body making it 5x harder to gain and or lose weight.

Way to miss the point! Nobody here is suggesting that cyborg should cut fat. She has to put down the damn weights! Sorry, but she has TONS of muscle she could lose in order to compete in a lower weight class.

Cyborg used to have the body of a normal female, with a much higher bodyfat percentage and less muscle. Then she went on the 'roids and became Cyborg: i.e., got huge and shredded and her walk around weight went up.

Please try to understand that people here are only suggesting is that she reverses that process. Drop the ill-gotten muscle.

Either that, or stop calling out smaller fighters!

Or, if she is so tough, why not call out fighters bigger and stronger than her?

Put down the weights and lose 10 pounds but no she only cuts water weight

Yeah she's full of shit. She doesn't want to lose her bread and butter which is power. That's why she doesn't want to lose the muscle. She'd rather have smaller women come up to fight her--which is fine, but she can't say people at lower weight are ducking her.

Back