Cyborg walking around at 172lbs (drop the 135 canard Ronda fans)

Yeah, so the woman ducking 135 says she is walking at 172, probably still juicing?

Sure. Lets turn this on Ronda, for some reason.

Cut her walk around weight, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.
What's stupid about it? Whenever fighters drop weight classes, they lower their walk around weight. To spell it out, if a fighter is 220 before the cut for a LHW fight, he would need to be around 205 before the cut for a fight at MW.

The problem is Cyborg refuses to drop her lean body mass so she can cut to 135. And then she complains about fighters at 135 avoiding her.

So you are saying that Cyborg cannot lose 10 pounds? No matter what, 171.6 is her lowest walkaround weight?

No he's saying that it might not even be possible without throwing off her entire metabolism and various other contributing factors within her body. You're just very misinformed about how the body works on correlation to cutting weight.

Stop. No one wants her to cut more weight. She was supposed to lose mass over these years of calling out 125/135ers.

Conor fans want the world to believe that Cyborg is bigger than him.

What's stupid about it? Whenever fighters drop weight classes, they lower their walk around weight. To spell it out, if a fighter is 220 before the cut for a LHW fight, he would need to be around 205 before the cut for a fight at MW.

The problem is Cyborg refuses to drop her lean body mass so she can cut to 135. And then she complains about fighters at 135 avoiding her.

No the problem is you don't undertand what you're talking about in regards to such things.

When has a fighter lowered their walk around weight if they didn't have fat to expend? Sanchez dropped down to 145 and looked like shit and now he's back at 155 because the cut is to hard.

DC made the cut because he had fat that could be easily shredded, CYBORG DOES NOT. This could throw her body into turmoil and or unable to optimally preform at 135.

You're just a Ronda clithugger using anything you can to shit on Cyborg because she would run through the 135 division.

Oh yah Conor McGregor should just cut his walk around weight so he can make 145 better. Fucking ridiculous statement.

EDIT: it's a female body not a male body making it 5x harder to gain and or lose weight.

She's already got literally within a few lbs of 135 vs Leslie Smith...A very minor change in diet and or training could have her cutting to 135 without much of an issue.

Cut her walk around weight, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.
Lowering her walking weight is the only way she'd ever make 135 lbs. The original plan from George Prajin was to get her walking at 155 lbs to transition to bantamweight. But then the UFC goofed and decided to pick up her contract and pay her. If they waited, Cyborg would be 155 lbs and a bantamweight.

Once again, because she can drop 26.6 pounds from 171.6 does not mean she can diet down to 161.6 and still drop 26.6 pounds. Is that finally clear?
Well then she needs to drop more.....no? Not clear enough? I never said a number if you read my post, she needs to drop her walkaround weight so she can make the cut to 135, like everyone else, she cant? well, she needs to shup the fuck up and fight at 145, it is what it is, if she cant make the weight, then stop asking fights with fighters from said weight, or drop the muscle mass and make the cut, one or the other.

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

Is this a pre roids Cyborg?

36946000.jpg

No-one cares what she weighs. But she should care that she has no-one to fight at any weight above 135 lb.

Cyborg would struggle just to get down to 145 and this was known for YEARS. Yes even before precious Ronda and the UFC women's divisions. This is why Dana came in to save Ronda and built a division around her knowing Cyborg couldn't make weight. You can spot a newbie from a mile away with "Its only 3 pounds".

struggles just to get down to 145. makes 139.

wait - it's not only 3 lbs?

No the problem is you don't undertand what you're talking about in regards to such things.

When has a fighter lowered their walk around weight if they didn't have fat to expend? Sanchez dropped down to 145 and looked like shit and now he's back at 155 because the cut is to hard.

DC made the cut because he had fat that could be easily shredded, CYBORG DOES NOT. This could throw her body into turmoil and or unable to optimally preform at 135.

You're just a Ronda clithugger using anything you can to shit on Cyborg because she would run through the 135 division.

Oh yah Conor McGregor should just cut his walk around weight so he can make 145 better. Fucking ridiculous statement.

EDIT: it's a female body not a male body making it 5x harder to gain and or lose weight.

Ummm.... shedding muscle is super easy, and it is especially easy for women who don't have test producing balls.

Cycheat works her ass off to keep her precious muscles. She could easily and quickly shed enough weight to make 135. You seem to be hugging her oversized Chyna like clit.

TS is addressing Ronda fans but he's the biggest Ronda fan here, he makes 2 or 3 threads about her every day.

(link seems to be broken)

Recent vid of Cyborg

As you can see unlike certain WMMA fighters she doesn't balloon up with 40+lbs of fat after fights now tell me this woman could lose 37lbs and be in condition to compete in sport professionally

She could, but she won't. And she'll keep name dropping people she will never fight, telling them that they need her, and ignoring the fact that SHE is the reason the Rousey fight fell through.

No he's saying that it might not even be possible without throwing off her entire metabolism and various other contributing factors within her body. You're just very misinformed about how the body works on correlation to cutting weight.
because she's a 5'8 170+ woman. that's just the way she is.

(link seems to be broken)

Recent vid of Cyborg

As you can see unlike certain WMMA fighters she doesn't balloon up with 40+lbs of fat after fights now tell me this woman could lose 37lbs and be in condition to compete in sport professionally

Correct me if im wrong but do you remember when she did the press conference claiming she would die if she went to 135 didnt she weigh the low 160s thens? i want to say 164

Back