Cyborg walking around at 172lbs (drop the 135 canard Ronda fans)

Once again, because she can drop 26.6 pounds from 171.6 does not mean she can diet down to 161.6 and still drop 26.6 pounds. Is that finally clear?

What are you talking about? She could lose 10 - 15 lbs of muscle pretty easily, anyone could with a few months of altering your diet, reducing heavy lifting and increasing cardio.

Ummm.... shedding muscle is super easy, and it is especially easy for women who don't have test producing balls.

Cycheat works her ass off to keep her precious muscles. She could easily and quickly shed enough weight to make 135. You seem to be hugging her oversized Chyna like clit.

I still lol when sherbros try and tell me Cyborg's training regiment. Do you train with her???

I dunno dude, I sherdog quite a bit, and I'm pretty much an expert on determining what weight any given fighter could and should fight at just by looking at them from my couch...

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

cyborg.jpg

Normal gains by someone with no testicles. Is normal. Especially the gains in facial bones.

Yes i dont even understand how anyone can claim she is natural

Point being? I can weigh 250 lbs if i want too. Doesn't mean that I couldn't weigh in at 185 on another day.

struggles just to get down to 145. makes 139.

wait - it's not only 3 lbs?

Cyborg had a very hard time making 139 and that is well documented by her nutritionist.

Seriously. Anyone who has lifts weights at some point in their life knows how easy it is to lose muscle. It starts after just a couple of weeks of no lifting and goes very fast after that point.

I still lol when sherbros try and tell me Cyborg's training regiment. Do you train with her???

Do you know how hard it is for a woman to keep that much lean mass on her? She has no testicles dude.

Nobody's expecting her to drop to 135. The issue is that she keeps calling out 135 fighters and expects them to move up.

What would we say if DC called out MWs and then said 'yea, but I can't move down, so you need to move up to fight me, even though I am asking for the fight, not you'. We'd be shitting all over him. No reason not to do the same when it comes to a woman.

Cut her walk around weight, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Not stupid at all. Her walk around weight was 160 lbs back in 2013. It was her choice to pack on more muscle instead of fighting at 135.

She'll likely diet down to about 154 lbs then dehydrate about 8% of her mass in water (12 lbs) to hit 141. So 18 lbs of fat/lean mass then another 12 lbs in water. Still, 18 lbs in 8 weeks is pretty rapid loss for her body composition.

Last edited:
Well then she needs to drop more.....no? Not clear enough? I never said a number if you read my post, she needs to drop her walkaround weight so she can make the cut to 135, like everyone else, she cant? well, she needs to shup the fuck up and fight at 145, it is what it is, if she cant make the weight, then stop asking fights with fighters from said weight, or drop the muscle mass and make the cut, one or the other.
The figures were in her tweets. The prevailing (and wrong) theory of the Cyborg haters is that if she can drop 25 lbs from 170, she can lose weight and drop 25 lbs from 160, making 135. Thus she is ducking 135. This is dumb bro math, the human body doesn't work like that. As she said in her tweet, a portion of the 26.6 lb drop is diet and training, and the last portion is water weight. If she dieted and trained down to 160 (which she could) she doesnt get to drop that 10 pounds again in her drop to 135. It's already been dropped. Thus the amount she can drop from 170 is necessarily more than the amount she could drop from 160. It's not complicated to understand but some people refuse to get it.

No the problem is you don't undertand what you're talking about in regards to such things.

When has a fighter lowered their walk around weight if they didn't have fat to expend? Sanchez dropped down to 145 and looked like shit and now he's back at 155 because the cut is to hard.

DC made the cut because he had fat that could be easily shredded, CYBORG DOES NOT. This could throw her body into turmoil and or unable to optimally preform at 135.

You're just a Ronda clithugger using anything you can to shit on Cyborg because she would run through the 135 division.

Oh yah Conor McGregor should just cut his walk around weight so he can make 145 better. Fucking ridiculous statement.

EDIT: it's a female body not a male body making it 5x harder to gain and or lose weight.
Hector Lombard comes to mind, losing muscle is not hard, why do you think it is?

I like how she compared herself to a male fighter, Conor but then complains when everyone else compares her to a man. :p

What are you talking about? She could lose 10 - 15 lbs of muscle pretty easily, anyone could with a few months of altering your diet, reducing heavy lifting and increasing cardio.
Her diet is already strict year round. She runs every day. She doesn't lift heavy. That's just a dumb myth. Show me video of her lifting heavy in the last few years and you will change my mind.

(link seems to be broken)

Recent vid of Cyborg

As you can see unlike certain WMMA fighters she doesn't balloon up with 40+lbs of fat after fights now tell me this woman could lose 37lbs and be in condition to compete in sport professionally

Yeah.

She's a big girl.

Why does she want to fight Bantam Weights, again?

Her diet is already strict year round. She runs every day. She doesn't lift heavy. That's just a dumb myth. Show me video of her lifting heavy in the last few years and you will change my mind.

If you really think that woman looks like that without either lifting heavy, or doing PEDs, or both, you're really not worth having a discussion with.

Back