Cyborg walking around at 172lbs (drop the 135 canard Ronda fans)

She's shown she can cut to 140. Its only 4 more pounds. She can cut her lifting in half and lose that weight easy. Muscle is actually easier to lose than fat.

cyborg2.0_standard_730.0.0.jpg

yeah you are. It's ok.
Just for others to know, that Cyborg is the same as this Cyborg. One is her being "scale" ready for Gina and the other is walking weight after her Gina fight.
images.jpg

She's already got literally within a few lbs of 135 vs Leslie Smith...A very minor change in diet and or training could have her cutting to 135 without much of an issue.

Exactly. But she doesn't want to lose 5 lbs of muscle. Which is totally doable. I don't even think woman her height physiologically are supposed to be 170 lean and jacked

I'm a lot bigger and more muscular than I was at 18 and I don't lift. She is an elite athlete who trains every day. She lifts but I cannot find anything about her heavy lifting. She does light weight/many reps as far as everything I have seen. She does a lot of roadwork.

Let me help you out with that one. The woman works out like a demon.

Cyborg would struggle just to get down to 145 and this was known for YEARS. Yes even before precious Ronda and the UFC women's divisions. This is why Dana came in to save Ronda and built a division around her knowing Cyborg couldn't make weight. You can spot a newbie from a mile away with "Its only 3 pounds".
Why can't she lose 5 lbs of muscle?

Cyborg has tested clean for going on 5 years and she's been on USADA for some time can you guys not get some new material?

As you can see unlike certain WMMA fighters she doesn't balloon up with 40+lbs of fat after fights now tell me this woman could lose 37lbs and be in condition to compete in sport professionally

Sure. She can drop the 10 lbs of muscle she gained over the last four years when she was trying to cut from 160. Of course, at the time, she said she would "die" trying to make 135. Now, of course, she cuts from 172 or 175 to make 139.

Do the math.

She could make weight if she wanted to. She would have to give up some of the muscle she gained over the last few years, and simply refuses to. But you know this.

Cyborg has tested clean for going on 5 years and she's been on USADA for some time can you guys not get some new material?

Unfortunately muscle cell nuclei that are bread through AAS use are retained even after cessation of use. So her past cheating continues to be an advantage. And another reason why people should not accommodate her.

She wants money fights? Go where the money is.

Nobody's expecting her to drop to 135. The issue is that she keeps calling out 135 fighters and expects them to move up.

What would we say if DC called out MWs and then said 'yea, but I can't move down, so you need to move up to fight me, even though I am asking for the fight, not you'. We'd be shitting all over him. No reason not to do the same when it comes to a woman.
it doesn't fit the anti-Ronda agenda

and can't compare DC and Ronda, because most fans would be sad if DC died.....

Big girl..

Overall I think the UFC should make the 125 and the 145 division happen for the ladies.

Talent will come in time and the big ones out there need that bigger division.. not many of course but then again the other classes aren't that deep or important just names to fill up the ranks in the end.

She's muscular but she's not ripped to shreds.

Right, so she can cut easily. Plenty of fat, and lose some muscle. Other athletes in other combat sports do this all the time to move down a weight class. Hell, people do it in the UFC, including the women.

But Cyborg is "special." Bullshit. She needs to quit calling out girls that fight at 125 or 135 and expect to maintain an ill-gotten size and strength advantage. Or she could forgo the six pound bikini and make weight even easier. With her history of cheating, she sure does expect special treatment.

So brave of this 170 lbs cheating coward to face such tough fighters like Lina Lansberg.

It's a good thing there's actual women in a real division who's names she can use to stay relevant....

Exactly. But she doesn't want to lose 5 lbs of muscle. Which is totally doable. I don't even think woman her height physiologically are supposed to be 170 lean and jacked
Wow. It's almost like people have different body types, metabolisms, and an array of other factors working for and against them.

This notion that she "doesn't want to lose JUST 4 more pounds" is retarded. Why? Why does she just not want to? What reason does she have for that? Who the hell is she supposed to be afraid of at BW?
She can't make the weight, so she's calling other fighters out to meet her in the middle. Wouldn't you guys be calling Dom and the rest of the BW men's division pussies if none of them answered Conor or Aldo's call to meet them at 140??? It's JUST 5 lbs. They could gain that easily with a few steaks.

She was only four pounds over the 135 lbs limit last time she fought. Telling me she can't shed four pounds of that unnatural muscle mass?

I'm also calling bullshit on her currently weighting 172 lbs. She claimed she was 172 lbs back in the Strikeforce era, when she still looked like this:

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

So what, are we to believe she hasn't lost a single pound in all those years? She's not that big anymore, and she's not incapable of shedding so much as one fucking pound in a period of at least four years: http://www.mmaweekly.com/tito-ortiz...ut-the-weight-safely-shell-fight-ronda-rousey

Last edited:
Back