Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ment to say that we are a bit late to make a life changing amount. Volatility is good but there is no way to hedge short term. Ethereum is the only one worth buying becouse I know JPMorgan Chase is investing heavy on smart contracts for b2b business.
I guess it depends on your investing strategy. If you're talking about Bitcoin I'd have to agree with you (unless you are already wealthy investing a shit ton into it currently)

Other projects you probably have to drop a significant amount in and wait long term.

The get rich quick scheme will be rare nowadays for sure... but if you pick a couple low cap alts correctly and invest enough in them, there's certainly room for massive growth.

I guess it depends on your investing strategy. If you're talking about Bitcoin I'd have to agree with you (unless you are already wealthy investing a shit ton into it currently)

Other projects you probably have to drop a significant amount in and wait long term.

The get rich quick scheme will be rare nowadays for sure... but if you pick a couple low cap alts correctly and invest enough in them, there's certainly room for massive growth.
You right and not weathy at all. Just another hard working guy trying pay the mortgage.

I was just going to say, it shot way up.
Wow, my DOT is killing it right now. Now my #4 hold.

Once again my colors of the wind approach is working. Dot was like my 12 crypto pick and like the 8th most money I put into it. Just passed my Vet and Hbar, and catching up to my BTC.

Last edited:
Well bros, tomorrow I sell my truck for 7k profit after listing it on Facebook for 5 minutes.

What should I buy with that money? I'm thinking rvp, api3, maybe some btc? Hmm

@Rygu is probably picking out Lambo colors as we speak lol
Haha yeah it's a weird feeling, the opposite of shitting the bed in crypto. Not sure how high it could go I got shit on in a Dot Facebook group for suggesting it prob couldn't go much past $60.

Haha yeah it's a weird feeling, the opposite of shitting the bed in crypto. Not sure how high it could go I got shit on in a Dot Facebook group for suggesting it prob couldn't go much past $60.
It'll be interesting. If it can hit $45 before alt season.. look out

Might just take all the money from my car sale and put it into crypto... sheeeeeit

Alt season?
Yeah when Bitcoin has reached its top, starts declining and profits trickle down to alts... Then when alts start falling... Bear market. Pretty typical for a big runup.

I think Sol and Eth are going to flip in the next couple of years. This is my take after going down the rabbit hole. Sol will eventually overtake Bitcoin but Bitcoin will remain as digital gold. Eth will be something barely utilized and lose its value.

Adding Sol, holding a bit of bitcoin and eth in case I am missing something and beginning to explore projects on the Solana network.

I think Sol and Eth are going to flip in the next couple of years. This is my take after going down the rabbit hole. Sol will eventually overtake Bitcoin but Bitcoin will remain as digital gold. Eth will be something barely utilized and lose its value.

Adding Sol, holding a bit of bitcoin and eth in case I am missing something and beginning to explore projects on the Solana network.
The only way Sol flips Eth is if Eth 2.0 is a disaster and they don't fix the fees. If it goes well and fees go down enough to make everyone content then zero chance it flips Ethereum.

I give this a statistically zero percent chance of happening.

How did you reach this conclusion?

I think people correlate the Sol pump to top 10 with it having the potential to flip Eth

We have Doge and ADA in the top 10, proper #1 BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back