Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady apparently gave a BitCoin to the guy who had the 600th TD football.

For those that didn't see it, in the Bucs game, Brady threw his 600th TD pass to Mike Evans. Then Evans wasn't thinking about it and gave the ball to a fan!!

LOL - The Bucs had to scramble to get the ball back and made a deal with the fan. Initially the fan didn't get anything except a handshake and $1000 to the team store..LOL

Ultimately he got a bunch of signed stuff and then Brady (or more likely the Exchange , FTX, that sponsors Brady) gave the fan a BitCoin...heh.

Free publicity for BitCoin!

I would've asked for the FREAKING BUCCANEERS FRANCHISE. Trust me, they NEEDED that football and I wouldn't've settled for ONE Bitcoin. The ball that broke the record is worth more than ONE bitcoin.

I'm not greedy, I just know how rare that ball is and right now... There is only one.

My cro's doing quite nicely as well. Just need vet to kick and I'm getting impatient waiting for hbar staking

That makes me sad seeing 4.5% apy on solana @ crypto.com. I'd still have my solana if that was a option back when I had 60 odd... boooo

A few of my friends are banging on about this https://wault.finance/ Wex or Wault or something and their interest rate returns.

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand any of this nor what this Wault Finance even does. Can anyone explain it to me? I've been reading about it and I simply don't understand what their returns are or why they're so high.

No clue at all even after reading up lol

A few of my friends are banging on about this https://wault.finance/ Wex or Wault or something and their interest rate returns.

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand any of this nor what this Wault Finance even does. Can anyone explain it to me? I've been reading about it and I simply don't understand what their returns are or why they're so high.

It's a liquidity pool. You buy WEX with an equal amount of another coin in their pools and add liquidity. For doing so, you get a certain APY. But it doesn't come without risks.

Cool website and maybe worth a $1,000 investment.

Anyone have any good thread title idea?

It's a liquidity pool. You buy WEX with an equal amount of another coin in their pools and add liquidity. For doing so, you get a certain APY. But it doesn't come without risks.

Cool website and maybe worth a $1,000 investment.
All crypto comes with Risk, thanks for explaining though I'll check it out

WILD coming back strong... wish I had bought more during its dip but these gas fees prevented me from pulling the trigger. But it's looking like I should've just eaten the fee

All crypto comes with Risk, thanks for explaining though I'll check it out

Well ya, but there are varying levels. You don’t have the same risk holding BTC as you do adding that BTC to a liquidity pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back