Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, some profits are better than none. Like in May, a lot of people are going to end up holding massive bags of red candles.

You make really good pionts. The smart part of my brain says pull my initial investment out and let the gains ride. Then put the money pulled out of meme coins into BTC and ETH and just let those ride for years as it accumlates.

The greedy side of me says.....what if SHIB and the meme coins keeps on jumping up? What if it's life changing money? :)

You make really good pionts. The smart part of my brain says pull my initial investment out and let the gains ride. Then put the money pulled out of meme coins into BTC and ETH and just let those ride for years as it accumlates.

The greedy side of me says.....what if SHIB and the meme coins keeps on jumping up? What if it's life changing money? :)
Well that is true, but look at it from a realistic side of things. How much Shib is being burnt is it enough to really affect the price that much? How high could Shib go, it's already at a 40b MC. Personally I don't think it can go much higher than .0001 and it certainly could plummet faster than it went up. If you're not dealing with money that you need then go for it, but if you turned hundreds into thousands I'd put it in BTC/Eth myself. Imagine holding some free Eth over the next 5-10 years?

Well that is true, but look at it from a realistic side of things. How much Shib is being burnt is it enough to really affect the price that much? How high could Shib go, it's already at a 40b MC. Personally I don't think it can go much higher than .0001 and it certainly could plummet faster than it went up. If you're not dealing with money that you need then go for it, but if you turned hundreds into thousands I'd put it in BTC/Eth myself.
and as I mentioned earlier.. this mysteriously happened yesterday.. up from 395 trillion

upload_2021-10-28_11-22-3.png

Sure I suppose.

Either way we all know how this shitcoin war will end. (For the record I hope Doge comes out the least affected) Stay safe Sherbros.

View attachment 887404
If we're talking investments bear is just a sale. Can "level out" but red candles aren't an issue. Meme coins r a different story

BTC dominance taking a beating right now.

Ah yes, the ol' rename-the-company-to-wash-away-all-sins tactic
I'm interested to see how this will play out for them.

I am NOT a fan of Facebook or Zuckerberg. I was on Facebook for about 5 minutes just so I could get a free code for the Payday (that one bank robbery scene in the movie Heat) game. That was around 10 years ago.

That being said, "Meta" has basically unlimited money and their own VR system. They're going to plug everything into that and AR. I don't like the company but I do enjoy a reasonable amount of return on an investment.

This^ is what they're going for, BOOK it.

Looks like both longs and shorts gonna be liquidated in a half hour span.

Oh BTC you so silly.

I'll try to make a new thread later when I have a little more time.... unless one of you guys feel so inclined.

Tom Brady apparently gave a BitCoin to the guy who had the 600th TD football.

For those that didn't see it, in the Bucs game, Brady threw his 600th TD pass to Mike Evans. Then Evans wasn't thinking about it and gave the ball to a fan!!

LOL - The Bucs had to scramble to get the ball back and made a deal with the fan. Initially the fan didn't get anything except a handshake and $1000 to the team store..LOL

Ultimately he got a bunch of signed stuff and then Brady (or more likely the Exchange , FTX, that sponsors Brady) gave the fan a BitCoin...heh.

Free publicity for BitCoin!

A few of my friends are banging on about this https://wault.finance/ Wex or Wault or something and their interest rate returns.

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand any of this nor what this Wault Finance even does. Can anyone explain it to me? I've been reading about it and I simply don't understand what their returns are or why they're so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back