Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Battisti

HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
V18 -
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/crypto-megathread-v18-eth-killers-and-the-metaverse.4204240/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This is a karate sub-forum. None of what your about to read should be taken as investment advice.

FAQs, Resources & Terminology:

New to Crypto? Welcome! In this thread, we discuss the world of Crypto, potential upcoming market changes and generally have a good time encouraging each other to make lot's of money.

Never take anything any of us say as financial advice. EVER.

Please.

Also, this is a very supportive community, no question is too noob to be asked. We are here to help!

Don't know where to start? Here is a good Youtube channel which covers most of the basics.

Finematics:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1ob28ceGdqohUnR7vBACA

Cryptocurrency A cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions.

Blockchain Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.

Smart Contract A smart contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. The code controls the execution, and transactions are trackable and irreversible.

What is Decentralized Fiance or DeFi?

What are Liquidity Pools?

What is Yield Farming?

HODL is a term derived from a misspelling of "hold" that refers to buy-and-hold strategies in the context of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Shitcoins refer to coins that are highly volatile, do not offer any substantial technological advantages and are unlikely to be traded in years to come.

ICO (Initial Coin Offering) An initial coin offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry’s equivalent to an initial public offering (IPO). A company looking to raise money to create a new coin, app, or service launches an ICO as a way to raise funds

Stablecoin Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stablecoin, relative to some "stable" asset or basket of assets. A stablecoin can be pegged to a cryptocurrency, fiat money, or to exchange-traded commodities

APY - Annual Percentage Yield

Mooning or Moonbag Mooning refers to a coin shooting upwards at an alarmingly fast rate. Also can refer to a coin multiplying by a factor of 2x+ in the future. Moonbags are your holdings of a coin you believe will ‘moon’.

Staking - Simply put, staking is the act of locking cryptocurrency assets to receive rewards.

https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/what-is-staking

Do Your Own Research - As previously stated, nothing you read should be taken as serious investment advice. As such, do your own research! All of the gains you make can disappear just as quickly.

**NOTE** MOST OF THE "CRYPTO EXPERTS" ON YOUTUBE ARE GRIFTERS. DON'T BELIEVE THEM AT FACE VALUE!**

www.livecoinwatch.com — free web based platform to track your portfolio holdings. This is useful if you hold multiple coins over multiple wallets or exchanges. This is the site where you see us posting those boxes showing our holdings.

Exchanges: **note: all exchanges suck. The interfaces suck. The offerings are usually limiting and they will frustrate you**

Coinbase: One of the most widely used exchanges to serve basic crypto trading. Pros: it’s easy to get started, soon to be a publicly traded company and fairly intuitive interface. Cons: limited tradeable assets, KYC so you have to give identification to trade, limited yields

Voyager: Non-KYC exchange where you can buy more elusive, but popular coins such as VET.

Binance: another very popular exchange. If in the United States use Binance.US Pros: lots of listings, widely used and fairly intuitive Cons: foreign managed and lots of hoops to jump through to get started get started.

KuCoin: a platform where psychopaths somehow manage to trade for coins which have extremely high mooning potential.

Overview of Staking ETH: https://decrypt.co/68991/staking-re...eferral&utm_campaign=feed&utm_source=coinbase
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll kick myself for not getting more if we don’t have another big drop
Same here. I keep thinking back to when it dropped to 29 and asking myself why didn’t I buy more? I only bought like 50 bucks worth. I did have an buy order at 30k that went through but even that was only like 100. I guess my stupid head thought, well it’s probably gonna drop to 25 anyways.

Last edited:
Sol to 10k. Corona to Andromeda.

I actually traded my really cool SOL gains for a really high risk strategy, and then I found out how much stuff have already been built on the SOL ecosystem. I might take another dip if I gain some bullish info.

https://www.orca.so/pools

0230f9bbf58163a5e1c1331f127e78180d6cb7f8.gifv

For those who asked about VET, it was based on TA and what i saw in the charts.

Up like 15% since.

I'm still in my btc short, but i've gone further into it than i usually would because i believe were at the crossroads here. If i'm right i'm riding this short way down.
If i'm wrong, the bull market is not over and i'll flip bullish looking for at the minimum retest of ATH and possibly higher.
Closing a weekly candle above 53k (hma80) is huge as bear markets has never closed a weekly above hma80 unless it was a new cycle or continuation of cycle

I'm still in my btc short, but i've gone further into it than i usually would because i believe were at the crossroads here. If i'm right i'm riding this short way down.
If i'm wrong, the bull market is not over and i'll flip bullish looking for at the minimum retest of ATH and possibly higher.
Closing a weekly candle above 53k (hma80) is huge as bear markets has never closed a weekly above hma80 unless it was a new cycle or continuation of cycle

That's one risky ass gamble.

Ok — so I always like to start these with a question.

What month does BTC hit 100k?
Maybe next month.

Shits annoying tho. Get a pump for a few days and more sideways chopping.

I'm just waiting for the ETH Altair upgrade later this month because that should lead to a date for the merge to begin.

I’ll kick myself for not getting more if we don’t have another big drop
I feel that way too but no ragerts. I'm happy enough now with my holdings. If we can get a big run up and I can pull 70 percent of my holdings at the top and wait it out until the bottom of the next bear.......

<{anton}>

Ok — so I always like to start these with a question.

What month does BTC hit 100k?

From what I've observed... It'll be in December to March. It always seems to pump then. But I could be and have been 100% completely wrong. It's just what I've seen happen in the space.

Did anyone sign up for the DC Fandome event that I posted in the prior thread? They were giving out free NFT's on the ETH blockchain. I got the John Stewart Green Lantern one on the left.

The_DC_Comics_NFT_collection_appears_with_Batman_and_Spiderman_.jpg

Maybe next month.

Shits annoying tho. Get a pump for a few days and more sideways chopping.

I'm just waiting for the ETH Altair upgrade later this month because that should lead to a date for the merge to begin.
I listened to VBs convo with Lex Friedman and came away even more convinced Ethereum will win all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back