Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some Sol to add to my Btc and Eth. I think I may buy a bit more of it as well. Sol sounds more promising just from listening to people talk about the three. I don't see myself adding any more after this unless my net worth changes significantly or there is another large drop in price creating a buying opportunity.

What do you guys think of Miami coin? It can only be bought on OKcoin.

MiamiCoin Protocol Generates $10 Million for Miami City

Baisakhi MishraOctober 9, 2021

MiamiCoin (MIA), the city of Miami’s native cryptocurrency, has already generated $10 million in income just two months after its inception. CityCoin’s customizable blockchain stacks are used to power the coin (STX).

https://techstory.in/miamicoin-protocol-generates-10-million-for-miami-city/

Tune in to Forbes’ free Crypto Codex Live webcast on October 14 at 2:00pm EDT and get ahead of the market

The bitcoin price has rocketed 20% over the last month, adding over $10,000 per bitcoin. The price of ethereum, cardano, Binance's BNB, Ripple's XRP, solana and dogecoin have followed bitcoin higher, helping the combined cryptocurrency market soar to over $2.3 trillion.

Amid the huge crypto price pump, the Biden administration is weighing an executive order that would see a raft of new rules related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it was reported by Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...thquake-amid-huge-price-pump/?sh=3df2b73c3130

Tune in to Forbes’ free Crypto Codex Live webcast on October 14 at 2:00pm EDT and get ahead of the market

The bitcoin price has rocketed 20% over the last month, adding over $10,000 per bitcoin. The price of ethereum, cardano, Binance's BNB, Ripple's XRP, solana and dogecoin have followed bitcoin higher, helping the combined cryptocurrency market soar to over $2.3 trillion.

Amid the huge crypto price pump, the Biden administration is weighing an executive order that would see a raft of new rules related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it was reported by Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...thquake-amid-huge-price-pump/?sh=3df2b73c3130
Yes, we need the boomer generation to destroy crypto ASAP

The last few days I realize I've been doing things wrong, or at least when it comes to how I gauge crypto prices. I generally always look at price in USDT and make moves based off of that. Now I've (after too many months) realized that going by USDT or only that isn't the smartest way to look at it. Perhaps I'm just behind and you all already know this and go by this but going by how much any given crypto is in sats to me is just as important. My mistakes generally aren't losing money making moves but losing out on potential gains afterwards.

I fucking wish I knew 6 months ago what I do now. Motherfucking shit.

Thanks for listening to my rant lol.

The last few days I realize I've been doing things wrong, or at least when it comes to how I gauge crypto prices. I generally always look at price in USDT and make moves based off of that. Now I've (after too many months) realized that going by USDT or only that isn't the smartest way to look at it. Perhaps I'm just behind and you all already know this and go by this but going by how much any given crypto is in sats to me is just as important. My mistakes generally aren't losing money making moves but losing out on potential gains afterwards.

You should be looking at it in terms of CADT.

technically if you would buy btc at bottom prices, and use BTC to make your favorite alt purchases, instead of a stablecoin, you'd make more money in the long run, unless you're using btc to buy shitcoins that will go to 0 during this bear market

it only makes sense because your btc and your alts purchased with btc will both inflate over longer term

technically if you would buy btc at bottom prices, and use BTC to make your favorite alt purchases, instead of a stablecoin, you'd make more money in the long run, unless you're using btc to buy shitcoins that will go to 0 during this bear market
It’s harder to deceiver what is indeed a shitcoin

It’s harder to deceiver what is indeed a shitcoin
agreed but i think we can all name like 5projects that we could technically comfortably just buy now, hold for like 2 years and be heavily profitable on them

That's way too many projects. You're much better off with more concentrated positions - and sticking to roughly 4-5 projects (more than enough diversification) that you have high conviction in. Having too many projects dilutes your portfolio - and you simply won't make big gains by doing this.
I've been on both sides, I am comfortable here with the multi tokens.

May even get a couple more.

<Fedor23>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back