Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprised by the Harmony pump, honestly thought that it may have been a dying crypto..

Lucky I kept my little bag.

Vechain keeps making new albeit small partnerships, really hoping for it it retrace it's ATH.. hopefully the China FUD hasn't damaged it long term.
Dude, the harmony chain has an extraordinary number of transactions per day. The price of the coin does not reflect the value of the technology.

Slow and steady wins the race.....or something like that ;)

I like when I look at my %'s and I see this. It won't pay for my lambo at this rate, but I can dig this churn for a while :)
upload_2021-10-11_12-21-29.png

i have become a bit jumbled again

View attachment 884304

That's way too many projects. You're much better off with more concentrated positions - and sticking to roughly 4-5 projects (more than enough diversification) that you have high conviction in. Having too many projects dilutes your portfolio - and you simply won't make big gains by doing this.

This alt bleeding shit confuses me. Back in late Aug/early Sept when BTC was nearing 53k this shit did not happen. Now BTC barely moves down, and very slowly and alts just fucking bleed. I get it's part of the cycle but fail to see the cause. If people were dumping alts into BTC/Eth they would go up and alts would go down.

I'm thinking next pump I'm putting my entire crypto holdings into Eth. This shit is gay.

This alt bleeding shit confuses me. Back in late Aug/early Sept when BTC was nearing 53k this shit did not happen. Now BTC barely moves down, and very slowly and alts just fucking bleed. I get it's part of the cycle but fail to see the cause. If people were dumping alts into BTC/Eth they would go up and alts would go down.
If you had remained patient, you would be happier today. You used to be like 80% BTC

If you had remained patient, you would be happier today. You used to be like 80% BTC
Perhaps, but I made just as much with alts. I bought Dot at $24.5 and even though I did sell some at $36 a few days ago to put into Tezos the gains were 50%.

This is just frustrating. BTC goes up, alts go down. BTC crabs, alts go down. BTC goes down alts plummet. I guess the best thing to do is learn from it.

I'm thinking next pump I'm putting my entire crypto holdings into Eth. This shit is gay.

Watch your mouth there Gruden. Or you might get canceled when we get rich.

You know what alt is still holding on?

Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png

A lot of alt's seem to be decorrelated/decorrelating from BTC. Interdasting.
Kind of scary. 4chan swears it's normal for a period of time before people pump BTC into alts to pump them to put back into BTC. I guess we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back