Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A9cjOWc.gif

Just a reminder
The only thing that leads me to believe this to be true is that almost EVERYONE is calling for 100-200k BTC this year or early next.

If I remember earlier this year I didn't hear many people calling for 60k+ BTC at all.

Usually in the crypto world when the majority have the same prediction I become a little skeptical.

Find the top 20 most popular crypto youtube channels and just scroll through their recent videos. Checkout those headlines and thumbails for almost all of them. 150K BITCOIN BY END OF YEAR *soyface expression.*

Either way I'm ready for anythig.

I've never traded on Uniswap, I have a metamask wallet though. I'm assuming its on the Ethereum mainnet?
Yes. You can do it through metamask as well. Get the token contract from coinmarketcap and paste it into metamask, then swap it that way.
Eth gas fees are actually pretty low right now. Check the prices here: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

Edit: I just checked metamask, rvp is already there so you can just search it and it'll pop up

Last edited:
Yes. You can do it through metamask as well. Get the token contract from coinmarketcap and paste it into metamask, then swap it that way.
Eth gas fees are actually pretty low right now. Check the prices here: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

Edit: I just checked metamask, rvp is already there so you can just search it and it'll pop up
What was that big spike in September to .5?

The only thing that leads me to believe this to be true is that almost EVERYONE is calling for 100-200k BTC this year or early next.

If I remember earlier this year I didn't hear many people calling for 60k+ BTC at all.

Usually in the crypto world when the majority have the same prediction I become a little skeptical.

Find the top 20 most popular crypto youtube channels and just scroll through their recent videos. Checkout those headlines and thumbails for almost all of them. 150K BITCOIN BY END OF YEAR *soyface expression.*

Either way I'm ready for anythig.
Yeah, you always have to take what the moonbois say with a grain of salt. I've heard $10-12k ETH from them too. Honestly I'd be happy with $8k and BTC would have to hit 100k for that to happen which I think would be the absolute top this cycle for Bitcoin.

Welp, I guess we're going to dump again.

XRP moving today. As one of the first altcoins I bought in 2017 I've refused to sell. DCA'd a little more over the last few years just to bring my average down.

The Future is here.

Stuff like this is why I love this thread! :) The sheer amount of info that's shared is just remarkable.

That being said...

This scares me. I just feel that this info is for me and my healthcare providers' only. You want a tailor-made pathogen?

Because this is how you get a tailor-made pathogen.

Last edited:
Trash market is trash

Everything red except for XRP and Shiba lol

You know...
I've been thinking about that DNA NFT that @Rob Battisti posted. As far as the masses, it really doesn't mean that much. However, if you could get an NFT minted with the original DNA of George Washington, Einstein, Muhmmad Ali, Michael Jackson, or Prince...

They could be minted in rare numbers (I'm talking no more than 50) and the value (in theory) would only increase as it would be a limited number from the start.

Of course you'd have to treat it like a baseball card or Magic The Gathering release.

Rarity is the key.

Last edited:
You know...
I've been thinking about that DNA NFT that @Rob Battisti posted. As far as the masses, it really doesn't mean that much. However, if you could get an NFT minted with the original DNA of George Washington, Einstein, Muhmmad Ali, Michael Jackson, or Prince.

They could be minted in rare numbers (I'm talking no more than 50) and the value (in theory) would only increase as it would be a limited number from the start.

Of course you'd have to treat it like a baseball card or Magic The Gathering release.

Rarity is the key.
That is EXACTLY what I had in mind. Celebrity DNA NFTs. It’s coming.

Really surprised by the Harmony pump, honestly thought that it may have been a dying crypto..

Lucky I kept my little bag.

Vechain keeps making new albeit small partnerships, really hoping for it it retrace it's ATH.. hopefully the China FUD hasn't damaged it long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back