Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Sol flips Eth is if Eth 2.0 is a disaster and they don't fix the fees. If it goes well and fees go down enough to make everyone content then zero chance it flips Ethereum.

You think vitalik is going to just let that happen without a fight ?

Considering there are roughly 3,000 developers per month working on ETH I have no concern about 2.0 being a disaster.

Ya. Me neither. Vitalik is one of the smartest developers out there and I think he's more competitive that what he leads on.

Last edited:
Any downsides to invest like 1 or 2k in Doge right now?

Im not looking for huge and fast gains and am practically a crypto noob and would be allready happy to make it Double at some point.

Makes sense?

Im not looking for huge and fast gains and am practically a crypto noob and would be allready happy to make it Double at some point.

Makes sense?
Why DOGE?

Why DOGE?
Because its very low atm and i can buy tons of them. I know its not moving for quite some time but i can wait.
And yes, thats the extent of my knowledge besides grasping some little hype behind it on sherdog but maybe thats over allready?

Last edited:

Makes sense?
The downside to me is that Doge most likely will never match the hype it did in Q1-Q2 or even come close. You may make a bit but Doge's momentum is a fraction of what it was earlier on in the year and I see no reason for that to change.

The downside to me is that Doge most likely will never match the hype it did in Q1-Q2 or even come close. You may make a bit but Doge's momentum is a fraction of what it was earlier on in the year and I see no reason for that to change.
Yea, probably. Elon Musk wants to push a dogerocket to the moon but besides that you are probably right after reading a bit more about doge.

Yea, probably. Elon Musk wants to push a dogerocket to the moon but besides that you are probably right after reading a bit more about doge.
On the flipside, I was equally confident that Shiba would never come remotely close to it's ATH ever again either then that sure changed the last few weeks. Now Shiba is way way cheaper mind you but Doge is only like .24 so if the right thing set it off anything is possible. I just wouldn't ever throw more than a few hundred at it.

Plenty of Reddit users went all in right before SNL got wrecked the next day never to recover. I bought the day before and sold a few hours before it started and was very happy with a 15%ish profit.

Last edited:
On the flipside, I was equally confident that Shiba would never come remotely close to it's ATH ever again either then that sure changed the last few weeks. Now Shiba is way way cheaper mind you but Doge is only like .24 so if the right thing set it off anything is possible. I just wouldn't ever throw more than a few hundred at it.

Plenty of Reddit users who went all in right before SNL and got wrecked the next day never to recover.
Yea, i just wanted to throw 100-1000 € on crypto so loosing it won't hurt me.
Guess ill inform myself a tad more before investing into anything, haha.

Yea, i just wanted to throw 100-1000 € on crypto so loosing it won't hurt me.
Guess ill inform myself a tad more before investing into anything, haha.
There are a bunch of better options that should all bet a nice profit. The issue is narrowing them down to one you want/believe in/think I going to increase soon.

Because its very low atm and i can buy tons of them. I know its not moving for quite some time but i can wait.
And yes, thats the extent of my knowledge besides grasping some little hype behind it on sherdog but maybe thats over allready?
Better off buying Shiba Inu and sitting on it for years with the hopes they burn a ton of supply.

There are a bunch of better options that should all bet a nice profit. The issue is narrowing them down to one you want/believe in/think I going to increase soon.
Yea, im looking into sol and shiba now. Ill give me a week for background Infos and then ill throw it in.
Fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back