Cruz landed more strikes in every round

Except Domenic got beat the fuck up, and Cody took no damage. Good thing it's a fight and not just some pointless spreadsheet.

yes but he said that is his style. i agree if he didn't chase cody all fight he could have won it, but could he? his boxing isn't as good.

Cruz will pressure, but we've never seen him as aggressive as he was last night. He was walking forward and exchanging in the pocket all night. He hung out in the pocket more last night than I think he has in his entire UFC career combined.

But like Cruz said, it would have been boring if he was more patient. I'm not saying Cruz will win a rematch; I'm just saying he can. He lost a 48-46 decision last night. It's not the end of the road for him unless he wants it to be.

Go ahead and throw the white belt card and please correct me if i read this wrong.. But if you look at the fightmetric, Cruz landed more in every round.. Is it the % or takedowns, knockdowns that counts more?
Anyway Cruz is still the GOATView attachment 184319

The only thing Cruz hit more was the floor. Dude got flat lined in rd 4 and if Cody wanted, he could have ended his career. Pitter patter striking with pillows don't mean shit when on the end of nukes. Cody is a beast.

No, he got hit with the more impactful shots every round and missed alot more shots. He clearly got schooled. Fight stats like compubox arent always accurate im actually surprised it says he landed 95 total strikes. Must have been those pitter patter jabs and tapping leg kicks.

Because it's a gif not a video u stupid!

Tried posting the imgur link with the picture insert, only got a blank image. Posted the imgur link solo, got the stupid box with a play button that would run it

Cruz will pressure, but we've never seen him as aggressive as he was last night. He was walking forward and exchanging in the pocket all night. He hung out in the pocket more last night than I think he has in his entire UFC career combined.

But like Cruz said, it would have been boring if he was more patient. I'm not saying Cruz will win a rematch; I'm just saying he can. He lost a 48-46 decision last night. It's not the end of the road for him unless he wants it to be.

If Cody went after him, he puts him away. I think it would be a good and much deserving rematch since Cruz is a very dominant champ. has been for ages, he could get a rematch as it was a good fight. Time is not on his side. Cody at 25 is not getting slower. He is elusive. He is a showman. He can bang and peppering pillows will not get him a belt from Cody. He did clip Cody in rd 3 I believe after getting rocked. It was a damn good fight.

lol cruz was getting dropped so many times that i lost the count

There's a reason the judges watch fights and don't rely on strike counters to determine the winner. Cody schooled Cruz.

IS6H1QH.gif

Literally out-cruzed cruz. Had him a whiffin pure air.

Tried posting the imgur link with the picture insert, only got a blank image. Posted the imgur link solo, got the stupid box with a play button that would run it

osRQew5.gif

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/osRQew5.gif

Use this url when u insert image

How did you get the imgur in there to play like a gif without needing to be clicked?
What you mean? Just uploaded. Sometimes imgur converts it to mp4, guess depends on a size.

No, he got hit with the more impactful shots every round and missed alot more shots. He clearly got schooled. Fight stats like compubox arent always accurate im actually surprised it says he landed 95 total strikes. Must have been those pitter patter jabs and tapping leg kicks.

If Cruz won the fight, I would have turned off UFC for good with an absolute robbery. Cody could have ended it in the 4th. He fought a tough, hard, smart fight, and won. He just packs too much punches and when you are a home run hitter, you don't get volume punches off since, you don't hit like a feather.

I could see the close decision being awarded to Cody, but 48-46s? Two of them? Wtf? What round was a 10-8? Cody literally landed like 2 strikes all round 5, how is that not a 10-8?

Need to watch the fight on Mute.

With Rogan its 48-47 Cody
Without Rogan its 49-46 Cruz

I thought it was funny how Cruz landed about 60 leg kicks, and Cody landed about 5 all fight, and normally Rogan loves his leg kicks, goes insane normally, but this time silent, barely mentions it. Odd that
795.gif

Cody clobbered him. Cruz was punch drunk throughout most of the fight. Respect at that chin. Lesser men would have went out. If Cody followed up when he floored Cruz, it would have ended in the 4th.

What you mean? Just uploaded. Sometimes imgur converts it to mp4, guess depends on a size.

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but I've had trouble with umgur links to sherdog before. What did you have for tags and url if you could walk me through it?

I could see the close decision being awarded to Cody, but 48-46s? Two of them? Wtf? What round was a 10-8? Cody literally landed like 2 strikes all round 5, how is that not a 10-8?

If Herb was refereeing that fight, Herb saves Cruz in that fight.

Back