Cowboy Making Bank @ 246

I argued with so many bums here about how Cowboy angled for this fight so hardly because he would make bank. They all told me 'but bruh, Cowboy is multimillionaire and has an untapped trust fund. He's making the same am count for this fight as all his others on his new contract'' SMH. ANYONE that fights Conor gets BANK. That is a fact, and everybody pursues him so hardly because ALL fighters care about money above 'mUh lEgAcy', and will use methods like calling him out publicly (Diaz), complimenting his whiskey and being respectful (Cowboy), or acting the disinterested ex GF that says "I don't care...I am so over that guy....seriously....no, I really mean it now...I am super cereal this time" while stalking his social media and not being able to complete an interview without bringing him up (like Khabib).

... but still not as much as Conor.
McGregor - $5 million purse (RUMORED UFC RECORD)
Cowboy - $2 million purse

Cowboy getting that ESPN $$$$!! Good for him!
cowboy-cerrone-hero.jpg

source:
https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ive-record-fight-purse-on-his-octagon-return/
red-underwear-on-desk-picture-id522463006

No wonder Gaethje is so mad!

Curious to see what Khabib and Tony make @ 249.
Like I said in many threads cowboy is paid to take a dive this is not even including Dana white is going to pay him under-the-table.... I am tell me you bet the farm on Conor ....not because hes the better fighter ...but because the fix is in

Just because you couldn't doesn't mean someone else couldn't. You could buy a nice house in Phoenix, Arizona and be left with 1.6mil.
As you can see, the average sherdogger lives on a private island in the Mediterranean/Miami Beach mansion/Milan type places. That poverty level house isn't gonna cut it.

There are several fights on YouTube where guys take a dive and it's blatantly obvious. It's hard to take a dive and make it look real
This..only problem is Cerrone seems to be the perfect match up for Conor. I don't see him letting Conor just tee off on him, but he does shit the bed in big fights. So that's probably where everyone is comin up with this shit.

Where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say no one knows the true number since the UFC went to ESPN? Or do they only do that when Khabib's pay is brought up?

Like I said in many threads cowboy is paid to take a dive this is not even including Dana white is going to pay him under-the-table.... I am tell me you bet the farm on Conor ....not because hes the better fighter ...but because the fix is in
When cowboy knocks Conor out stiff I hope u kill urself

And you’re completely making that up based on absolutely nothing.

Where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say no one knows the true number since the UFC went to ESPN? Or do they only do that when Khabib's pay is brought up?
These numbers look completely made up.

but their guaranteed purses will be public for this fight. Just not the Ppv buys and points.

I'm really happy for Donald. He's deserving of a big payday. I struggle to think of another guy willing to fight top competition, at great personal risk, on such short notice.

People - the source is shite.

Just because you couldn't doesn't mean someone else couldn't. You could buy a nice house in Phoenix, Arizona and be left with 1.6mil.

That guy is a fucking idiot lol. He thinks the world revolves around his neighborhood. In Allentown PA you could buy a nice house in a good neighborhood for 300K or even 250K. I bought a house for 85K and the house looked nice. 2 years later I sold the house for 104K.

An agent helps you buy the house (and takes a minimum of 1%), what you're thinking of is a property manager. Paying a property manager would be another cost to throw into the mix, and everything else still comes out of your pocket.

Listen, I agree that Cowboy will probably be fine, just saying that $2 mill on its own isn't "rest of your life money".
No, I dunno where you are from or what the particular vernacular is there but I know what i said and meant it.

Whatever word you want to use for a letting agent it still is true that what you are saying is dumb and will just lose you money is how a huge amount of people make vast sums of money.

I dont think you are as bright as you think you are.

I was never really a Cerrone fan but he's definitely on the short list of fighters who deserve a red panty night

Tony will get his when he fights Khabib too

Back